Life's too short to?

last reply
25 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Author Shirley Conran when asked about a fashionable cookery book replied "Life's too short to stuff a mushroom". So I was wondering what is life too short for everyone. For me it's ironing underwear, if they're briefs the creases go when I put them on and boxers crease as soon as I sit. What's the point?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be living unhappily in my second marriage
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Life is too short to NOT follow your dreams and life's passions.

Life is too short to hold onto grudges and hatred toward anyone.

Life is too short to NOT find something to smile and be grateful about everyday.

Nice thread, Derek.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not tell the woman you love your true feelings. Don't be one of those men that lose the women of their dreams, trying to be "Hard"
Someone has to be the Villain
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Life is too short to live with regrets. Regrets are a waste of precious time. My philosophy is, all things that have happened in my life have made me the person I am today. I like myself. And no regrets, ever.
Lurker
0 likes
Life's too short to deny yourself an orgasm - not unless you have a good reason to ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Life's too short to let the bastards get you down!

Carpe diem, bitches
Lurker
0 likes
Not to stop and enjoy life... to "stop and smell the roses" or how ever else you want to express it. As I get older I want to enjoy life more, see my family more, travel more, enjoy a peaceful walk by the beach, sit out and watch the sunset, get up early and enjoy the sunrise....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Life is too short not to eat the best chocolate or have an orgy with your favorite sports team.
Lurker
0 likes
Life is too short not to take care of yourself with the hope of living a good deal longer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
...to get your boxers in a knot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Life's too short to not - follow your heart, even if it is in direct conflict with your head. It can be the difference between living and existing.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
...get caught up in other people's [s]bullshit[/s] drama.

...not live it to its fullest.

...live out someone else's dreams in lieu of your own.

(this really is a great thread).

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
life's too short to wallow in self pity
Lurker
0 likes
Life is too short to have regrets!! We all have them but I don't dwell on them. Smile each day, and live it like it's your last (well as much as possible!!)

This will be an interesting thread to watch!
Lurker
0 likes
Life's too short to waste time hating people
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Life is too short to not to chase your dreams.
To try something new.
To change your ways, if you're not happy.
Lurker
0 likes
Life is to short to worry about anything
Lurker
0 likes
Life is to short to think about how short life is - enjoy every single moment along the way
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Life is too short to eat bad food.
Lurker
0 likes
Life is too short not to follow your dreams and to be happy in the life your leading.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Life is too short to waste it being bitter or angry
0 likes
Quote by pj2012
Life's too short to not - follow your heart, even if it is in direct conflict with your head. It can be the difference between living and existing.

Perfectly said!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Life's too short to - not tell the people who matter how much they mean to you.