Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kids Using Vodka Soaked Tampons To Get Drunk...

last reply
67 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Someone get Stephanie back on his meds. QUICK!!

You're NOT entirely wrong, you know......

xx SF
Quote by stephanie

What REALLY worries me, is if, you know, when the first kid gets drunk she takes it out and passes it around like a Joint......

Oh, now that's an interesting thought...something tells me you could get creative here and think of a whole new series of "drinking" games...

You know, you would think that by now one of the more marketing savy tampon manufacturers would have come out with a line of "flavored tampons" designed just for this purpose...

Just my...

You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories
Quote by LadySharon
Where are these kids' parents???

From what I've seen most parent's don't care what their kids get up to anyway.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Quote by DirtyMartini

Oh, now that's an interesting thought...something tells me you could get creative here and think of a whole new series of "drinking" games...

You know, you would think that by now one of the more marketing savy tampon manufacturers would have come out with a line of "flavored tampons" designed just for this purpose...

Just my...

Gives a whole new meaning to spin the bottle or Truth or Dare. Ewww. "I dare...."
Quote by stephanie

You're NOT entirely wrong, you know......

xx SF

Why did I know that?
How does someone seriously think to do this??? Never once has it crossed my mind that I should be soaking tampons in alcohol to get drunk. Kids are just getting worse and worse these days. I feel like a big part of this would be to tell a friend this to get a reaction out of people. I cant see a kid wanting to drink so much with out being caught by the smell on their breath to consider doing this and then actually carry it out and do it
They do it because it gets them drunk/high faster and on a more potent level because it goes straight into the blood-stream (thin membranes in the ass, pussy and nostrils) and bypasses the gastic juices and digestion process that breaks this stuff down on some level and disperses/slows the effects.

I've heard of people shoving E, MDMA into their ass and snorting vodka (all for the same reasons).

I've never done it myself... I'm pretty patient when it comes to party favours. I don't mind the wait. And I like to keep it classy.
Quote by Dancing_Doll
They do it because it gets them drunk/high faster and on a more potent level because it goes straight into the blood-stream (thin membranes in the ass, pussy and nostrils) and bypasses the gastic juices and digestion process that breaks this stuff down on some level and disperses/slows the effects.

I've heard of people shoving E, MDMA into their ass and snorting vodka (all for the same reasons).

I've never done it myself... I'm pretty patient when it comes to party favours. I don't mind the wait. And I like to keep it classy.

(There should be a 'LIKE' feature on Lush for comments like this.........As on FaceBook.... I should probably talk to Gav......)

Bloody Alpha Blondes........

xx SF

*love her really*