Inane Question of the Day #2

last reply
19 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I have blue eyes, but if I wanted to spend the money on it, I would choose to have contact lenses to color them green for some occasions.

What color would you choose for yours?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Purple! Because I am a Pixie ya know! ;)
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I love my green eyes... Somehow I'd feel boring being just another blue-eyed blonde. Green always made me feel a little different... sexier and maybe more mysterious?! So... I'd probably just get contacts that would make them a deeper shade of green or maybe more of an amber-green.. although knowing my luck, I'd probably just end up looking possessed.. LOL...
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I would have bright emerald green and a pair of purple also. I fucking love purple everything!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My eyes change color depending on the time of day or what mood I'm in. In the early morning they're a bright, apple green, but they drift toward blue by the end of the day. If I'm really angry they'll turn dark blue, but if I'm really happy they are a bright green as well. So I double I would want any new eye colors, mine are just amazing the way they are smile
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to have blue eyes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rainbow colored eyes, just because I couldn't choose just one color
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My eyes switch colors depending on mood, green (good) grey (nuetral) blue (bad), and i have only ever had the green contacts which my eyes seem to take and intesify my own color. I think red would be a good change for me though, see what kind of stares i would get then LOL.
Bouncing is what Tiggers do best!!!!! So can i make you bounce?
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
My eyes change color Brown (mad) blue (happy) green (upset) and I always have gray in them, but i would like purple colored also.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd want Purple (favorite color) and Orange (Bengals fan)... i've got dark brown eyes now though
Lurker
0 likes
I love my eye colour.They look mostly blue but sometimes they look green. I wouldn't change them for the world
Lurker
0 likes
my eyes are hazel green goldy-brown mix ...
I think I would take amber/brown ....
Lurker
0 likes
That's really funny cause I was actually thinking about getting those contacts the other day after seeing a customer with violet eyes.

I would go with violet, its different not your standard colour and very pretty.
Lurker
0 likes
Love mine the way they are thank you baby blues and so do the ladies when I tell thme most of them love my eyes when they see them lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite color would be green. However, I do have blue and purple contacts for my brown eyes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine are already green, but I'd like them to be more intense. Once for kicks I used one brown and one blue contact. I was super-pissed that my bf at the time didn't even notice for 6 hours!!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just an other color is for me not worth the trouble of putting in contacts, but for Halloween I'm thinking about contacts that make the eye look like a printed circuit board smile
Do not do to others what you do not want them to do to you.
Lurker
0 likes
I have deep dark Blue eyes. I love my eyes as they have an even darker ring of blue around the edge. I have always wanted to have brown eyes. I always wanted to date the boy's with brown eyes when I was younger ha ha sucker ha ha lol Even women with brown eyes, I don't know what it is, they just draw me in brown eyes.
I'm a bit squimish when it comes to contact lenses, therefor I'm happy to have my dark blue eyes as I love them.
Lurker
0 likes
I have green eyes but if I wanted to change them for fun and if I weren't skeeved out by contacts, I would go blue.