Login

In Honour Of my Friend

last reply
12 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Apologies to Lush users for this post.

Today my friend died, and I have nowhere else to say or post this, as I do not do Face book or any other such sites, so sorry if I depress anyone it is not my intention, but I have to say this and make this promise to him.

"Richard, you were a great farther, husband, and friend and we will all miss you, you fought a hard and brave battle until the end, I will do everything in my power to look after, and keep safe your wife and daughter as you asked, I won’t let you, or them down. We will meet again when the Great Architect decides it is time, until then sleep well brother".

Apologies again to you all.
Dont apologise at all, I'm sorry for your loss.
I agree with her. Whatever we can do to help ease your pain, we will. I'm sorry for your losing your friend.
I wish for you ,,peace comfort and strength in this time . ,,, Man you will do just fine .
No need to say sorry! He was very lucky to have a great friend like you.
I'm very sorry for your loss Head.

Stay strong.
Very sorry to hear about your loss Head...*hugs*
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
I hope life surprises you with an amazing gift to ease the pain of your loss.

GoodLuck
I'm deeply sorry for your loss, and glad we are a community you were able to share with. I hope the sharing was some small comfort.
Best of luck.
I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. His memory is dear to you, and his wife and child will appreciate your continuing help and support. I'm sure that knowing you were there to help him during his illness, and knowing that you'll be there for those he has left behind helped him on his last journey in this life.
I'm so sorry, is hard but time does heal all. Take care
Head,

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

Take care.

Algol
Algol