"I'm in love with my grandson and we're having a baby"

last reply
19 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
http://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/real-life/article/-/7124792/im-in-love-with-my-grandson-were-having-a-baby/

When 72-year-old Pearl met her grandson, little did she realise she'd soon be 'pregnant' with his child

'I'm in love with my grandson and we're having a baby'
April 29, 2010, 8:03 amnewideanz

When 72-year-old Pearl met her grandson, little did she realise she'd soon be 'pregnant' with his child.

Pearl Carter is positively glowing with joy. She has a handsome new boyfriend, is enjoying an active sex life after many years of celibacy and, amazingly, is preparing to become a mother again.

But the retired grandmother isn't carrying the baby herself. She and her young lover have spent a staggering $54,000 hiring a surrogate to help them with their dreams of having a child.

What makes Pearl's decision to become a mum again even more shocking is that her new boyfriend is her biological grandson, 26-year-old Phil Bailey.

Internet Sensation
0 likes
Sweet?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Alissa

Agreed
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Constant Gardener
0 likes
'From the first moment that I saw him, I knew we would never have a grandmother-grandson relationship,' Pearl remembers happily. 'For the first time in years I felt sexually alive.'

Phil admits that he had the same feelings towards Pearl.

'I wanted to kiss her there and then,' he says. 'My feelings were overwhelming.'

The pair spent the first week shopping, bowling and eating out.

Why did I click on your link?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Didn't I just read this on the story side of the site?
Lurker
0 likes
Awful.
Lurker
0 likes
Why The Hell Did I Even Take A Look
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Didn't I just read this on the story side of the site?

Probably LMFAO
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
'From the first moment that I saw him, I knew we would never have a grandmother-grandson relationship,' Pearl remembers happily. 'For the first time in years I felt sexually alive.'

Phil admits that he had the same feelings towards Pearl.

'I wanted to kiss her there and then,' he says. 'My feelings were overwhelming.'

The pair spent the first week shopping, bowling and eating out.

Why did I click on your link?

I like the line, "The pair spent the first week shopping, bowling and eating out."

I suppose I should be outraged but I think it is very funny. You know why? Because it is so fucking absurd. It's like being a kid in church, a place I haven't been in a very long time other than to check out the artistic and architectural merit, and you start laughing. Back then I think I saw it unconsciously absurd, just like this article. I don't mean to offend church goers, to each their one, but I am an atheist.

Anyway, they are don't look like they are a threat to anyone, and besides once Iran or some terroeits group gets the bomb or biologicals we will have a lot more on our plate.

Anyway, (* walks away mind drifting onto different landscapes where the current state of world affairs doesn't exist. Some call it having your head in the sand I prefer calling it living somewhere else. *)
Lurker
0 likes
I just believe I would have not told a soul about this deal.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm sorry, I can see so many things wrong with this one, first off she is in her 70's, she wont be around much longer to help raise the child, and come on it is with her grandson. Now that is just gross, I love my grandpa, but I sure in the hell not gonna have a child with him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Memory at her age must be great, Look who's is having sex?
Lurker
0 likes
egads! what people WONT do...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
egads! what people WONT do...

Uh-Oh......... Don't look now but somebody gave Little Miss a wedgie!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not convinced that this really happened. However, if it's true, it just re-enforces what I already know. There are some seriously screwed up people in this old world
Lurker
0 likes
You know its one thing to make yourself social out casts and say you don't care but why should this poor innocent child have to deal with that?.. its just selfish if you ask me.. do what you want to yourself don't bring someone else into your freakshow..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More flowers for the attic.
Lurker
0 likes
yeah.... weird....
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Not up to me to judge them. I wouldn't have gone public though. Some skeletons need to stay in the closet.