Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you had enough money to quit your job, what would you do?

last reply
133 replies
8.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quit my job, buy a lot of isolated land/acreage, build a good size house and a couple little satellite house. Plant lots of veggies, get some horses and cows, but 4-wheelers and tractors and live mostly off the land. Come to town for the ocassional grocery shop and to play golf. Avoid the general public whenever possible.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes
Hell yes! No wait, I already have. I took my retirement early smile as for what I'd do...I follow my passion and write erotica for lush, and go out with friends, travel and spend times with my four dogs. I love dogs, btw. The little happy ones to the big ones that think they're still lap dogs! ????

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Lurker
0 likes
Phone sex operator

Ticket taker at an adult movie theater
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Open a bar.
Lurker
0 likes
i would work part time at krispy kreme, and part time at a liquor store (different days)!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Design a really awesome mini golf course, with tons of whimsical mechanical details, artistic touches, unusual elements, and multiple levels.
0 likes
If money were no object, it might be interesting to become a drifter, going town to town. Of course, I'd have a nice car, stay in good hotels, eat at decent restaurants. I'd be a high-class hobo.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Lurker
0 likes
I quit already.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Id still go to work... Love my job and all it entails...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would stay home and master my art skills, perhaps move on to use them as a hobby like designing tattoos. Maybe even finish learning coding and combine it with my art to make Google's new search engine bars!

In all reality I would do the above but also going back to school and finish my bachelor's degree or even Master's in criminal psychology and get the job I've been dreaming about since I was little.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Well my husband Chuck sold our corporation a few years ago and we are blessed to live comfortably the rest of our life. He's 54 and I'm 39.

I quit teaching. I get asked all the time what do I do with myself now that I'm not working. My answer is simple... What ever I want, when ever I want. It gives me plenty time for creative endeavors or just plain mischief. I will be writing about some of my adventures.

Every day is Saturday. Lol. At first we traveled a bunch but that gets old fast, living out of a suitcase. So now our adventures are mostly in relationships.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I'd travel every summer, but I'd still work. I love teaching too much and I know I'd miss it. However, maybe I'd teach in a private school with smaller class sizes.
0 likes
I wouldn't quit my job but I would work per diem or part time. Then travel the world
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
Well my husband Chuck sold our corporation a few years ago and we are blessed to live comfortably the rest of our life. He's 54 and I'm 39.

I quit teaching. I get asked all the time what do I do with myself now that I'm not working. My answer is simple... What ever I want, when ever I want. It gives me plenty time for creative endeavors or just plain mischief. I will be writing about some of my adventures.

Every day is Saturday. Lol. At first we traveled a bunch but that gets old fast, living out of a suitcase. So now our adventures are mostly in relationships.

Couldn't have said it better. Hun. You are my greatest adventure.