Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could do 1 thing guilt free, and without being found out, what would it be and why?

last reply
24 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
This is a question i ask people a lot. It gives me a look into their soul and i'm often VERY surprised at the answers i get.
Active Ink Slinger
Run up my credit cards. I would love to just go clothes shopping crazy. sighs but i must be a good girl and keep my credit in order.
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Active Ink Slinger
kidnap Emma Watson for a night out, get her drunk, grind our slits together, crash. Wake up and do it again. Ask her to marry me.
Active Ink Slinger
wow... this got me tongue-tied.. will be back later here
Active Ink Slinger
taking a long cruise with my Master to the Bahamas..mmmmm
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
would eat a LOT of cake!
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
i would like to have an affair
Classified
A full weekend of debauchery with a few Lush friends!

Would like to have a threesome and much more.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Classified

Go to a nice club!
Maybe not everything off the menu but quite a few!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
do a pole dance...get the men all flustered and worked up and leave without leaving any trail..
Active Ink Slinger
This might be funny or I thought way too much into it!

I would steal a large amount of money and use it to start a 3rd party and run for office and change how our gov't works!

Or have group sex with no rules!
Advanced Wordsmith
Jerk off on Sarah Palin's face, slap her and leave..... just kidding
Active Ink Slinger
Make love to all the female members of The Mormon Tabernachle Choir in alphabetical order
Weaver of Words
rob a bank or in some other way, get a whole lot of money so I pay my bills and help my friends
Active Ink Slinger
I'd hijack a Little Debbie truck full of twinkies
Lurker
I'd sleep with my g/f's husband..because hes so nice and very handsome...but it will never happen not in this lifetime...
Lurker
Rob a bank of a lot of money.
Active Ink Slinger
would like to talk to a girl online then book a room in her name name and instruct her be blindfolded on the bed naked then enter the room then lick her out to orgasm and fuck her then leave without her knowing who i was smile
Lurker
This is impossible for me because I just can't ever do something knowing to someone I care about without guilt. The few times I have tried in my life, I have ended up eating my heart out. Sorry.
Lurker
I would love to dominate and turn reese witherspoon into my slave .she would be so hot as a slave .
Lurker
Rob the rich and give to the poor.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by TomasDeLuc4
I'd hijack a Little Debbie truck full of twinkies

Twinkies are made by Hostes.
Gotta be rob a bank and get away with millions.... Fortunately in real life I won't even take a chewing gum without asking first lol
Lurker
I'd go for the wealth, like several have said before... Ft. Knox. Whew... at the parties we are going to have. Everyone is invited! Clothes optional!
Purveyor of Sweetness
i am ashamed to say i would tell all the secrets i know and let the fallout happen........

but i would be relieved of the burden.....