Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If it was your last day on earth what would you do???

last reply
39 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
If someone told you it was your last day on this earth, what would you do in those last 24 hours??

personally i would go around, spending all my money, being a total bitch to everyone I hate and piss everyone off just to get a reaction and then go and get wasted and have sex with as many girls and guys i could find.

Oh the possibilities...........
Active Ink Slinger
Hmmm good question. I'm going to have to put some thought in that.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
I'd ask for a second opinion! Then I'd spend the day with my girlfriend.
Active Ink Slinger
I'd do what i usually do, work then relax in a strip club. No better way to die than with a slut giving you a lapdance, right? Who's with me?
I'm halfway gone.
Lurker
fly to austrailia and do what i need to do there
Lurker
I'd get so fuckin pissed and stuff myself with food and spend money on getting a private male lap dance with oral sex. It is boxing day and I'm under the influence ha ha
Lurker
sounds like the start of a great story LOL
Quote by HoneyBee000
I'd get so fuckin pissed and stuff myself with food and spend money on getting a private male lap dance with oral sex. It is boxing day and I'm under the influence ha ha

Bee what is your favortie drink - I will be at your place in ummmm...8 hours?

As for what I would do, I attend as many concerts as I possibly could. Making sure to eat, and drink very well. Not forgetting about the mindblowing sex in very position I could think of!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
I've always said I'd go out and lose my virginity... and then play out all my fantasies....
Active Ink Slinger
It sounds cliche' but I'd spend it with my kids.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
Probably make some guy my slave for a day.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by HoneyBee000

Bee what is your favortie drink - I will be at your place in ummmm...8 hours?

You and a glass of beer...double Bailey's with only 2 ice cubes.... a small glass of Port.. or a cup of tea... glass of water or Apple juice ha ha
Removalist
File an extension.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by lafayettemister
It sounds cliche' but I'd spend it with my kids.

aww sweeet smile xxxxx now you're making me feel bad lol xxxx
Active Ink Slinger
Tell that guy that I love him...

And if that didn't work, I'd tell my family I love them, then find someone to crawl into bed with. Woo!
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Flirtatiously Fluttering
spend the day with my friends and family...eating drinking and having a good time....
Lurker
I would spend the day spoiling my girlfriend, and her daughter. I would take them to all the places they have never been. Then that night I would spend the whole night making love to my girlfriend.
Lurker
A quick visit to each member of my family then spend the remaining time in the arms of someone I love.
Lurker
Line each and every one of you up and spank you.
Active Ink Slinger
i would turn on some music and have sex with any man or woman willing. hell i'd even try a few new things
Artistic Tart
Quote by lifeafterdeath
I'd do what i usually do, work then relax in a strip club. No better way to die than with a slut giving you a lapdance, right? Who's with me?

Uhm, not me! What makes you think all strippers are sluts? We aren't all sluts! It's a job, but thanks for the stereotype.
Lurker
I would fuck every girl i could that day.
Lurker
Grab all my favourate Lush friends, and go out with a bang!
Rookie Scribe
skip school and whatever concert..etc etc etc
go to a race track,get a whirl
probably bumo into someone sweet..lose my virginity.
who cares?its the last day,hello?!
silly
Lurker
I would spend it with my son - then I would spend it with someone I think is special...:d/
Lurker
Spend the day with my Friends, and of course my Love. However, I would be glad to be going, because I know I'd be happy when it comes.
Lurker
I would stay cuddled up with the man I haven't met yet!!!
Active Ink Slinger
lose my virginity...