Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If it was your last day on earth what would you do???

last reply
39 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I love to spend that day with my friends but even more with my sons and my Angel....sadly though there are three I would love the hang with too but that won't happen now....lets all hope that last day never comes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by lifeafterdeath
I'd do what i usually do, work then relax in a strip club. No better way to die than with a slut giving you a lapdance, right? Who's with me?

Uhm, not me! What makes you think all strippers are sluts? We aren't all sluts! It's a job, but thanks for the stereotype.

lmfao care to prove me wrong then? ;P
I'm halfway gone.
Lurker
0 likes
For the first two hours I would rid this earth of as many "dick-heads" as I could ...and then have the biggest MF party with every one of my friends ...starting two hours after dawn and ending with a sweet sunrise and a certain Australian lady next to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Conny-sure
For the first two hours I would rid this earth of as many "dick-heads" as I could ...and then have the biggest MF party with every one of my friends ...starting two hours after dawn and ending with a sweet sunrise and a certain Australian lady next to me.

Australian women are pretty great smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OH and if it were my last day on earth I would want to spend it with family and also tell people what I REALLY thought. and most of all I would want to spend it with my son.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would write my final speech,update my will,select music for my funeral,and once completed,a day of indulgence....my favourite food,pleasure my favourite woman,and then summon the private jet to take me to the desert island
Lurker
0 likes
i would get on my harley and ride fast and far, getting as many tickets as i can,why should i care. it is so free having the wind blowing in ur face, u loose all ur cares, and be happy for my last day.
Lurker
0 likes
Spend the day first with family and end it by making love to my baby
Lurker
0 likes
Drive down the motorway singing acdc or guns and roses
Lurker
0 likes
Make sure my loved one knew I loved them and than hit on every attractive lady I saw!