Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I thought "Avatar" was silly and teenage, am I the only one?

last reply
32 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by scotsmitch2001
Having put off watching it, more because I thought the hype was way over the top, than because i wouldnt like the actual movie. My one regret is that I didnt watch it at the movies. Your right, the story was infantile and predictable. Nothing I hadnt heard before.
The effects though were good and that alone makes me wish I had saw it at the cinema

You need to see this with the plastic glasses, at a humongous screen. You won't want to blink your eyes.

Ever dropped acid and had someone else's dreamvision?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Davrem
Bunny12...I love your take it on it! Well said. Avatar employed a very generic method of storytelling clothed in brilliant color, A hip and contemporary Pocahontas is all it was.

Get a room, you two!

I think Bunny has an opening in her schedule
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by Jebru
Quote by LadyX

What she said.

What did she say...

She claims it was an Iphone malfunction that stopped her from posting. Really, she said this:

Quote by LadyX
Jebru is the smartest guy I know.

But sadly, that has nothing to do with the thread, so she deleted it.

As for me, I haven't seen the movie, so I have nothing to say, just like the quote.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I kind of liked Avatar, though it did remind me of Pocahontas, except with dragon-like creatures and horses with six legs. The score for the movie was pretty nice and the effects were beautiful.