Login

I just watched the Movie Grease.

last reply
37 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
hahah! I've not got around to yet! But I would love to see it soon!
Happiness is not an outcome or an entitlement. It is not tangible and it is not purchasable. It is a conscious decision, it is a state-of-mind, it is a choice you make at every crossroad.
Active Ink Slinger
hahah! I've not got around to yet! But I would love to see it soon!
Happiness is not an outcome or an entitlement. It is not tangible and it is not purchasable. It is a conscious decision, it is a state-of-mind, it is a choice you make at every crossroad.
Lurker
I couldn't watch in cine cause it was censored and I was 13, watched later and loved... Hopelessly devoted to you...........................lol
Lurker
All I can say is that "Grease" is the word silly
Active Ink Slinger
Grease and The Sound of Music (favorite musical ever)

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
I once got a blowjob at a drive-in during that movie (we still have drive-ins in Colorado). I never liked the movie much, but I like it a whole lot better now.
Active Ink Slinger
The movie isn't that bad, a real classic, have a friend from here that just loves the movie...
Unfuckwithable
I absolutely love this movie. So much fun to watch. Never really got the strong suggestive sexual nature of it as a kid (oh, that really dates me lol) but it was a lot of fun then and a real trip down memory lane now. Can't help but sing along to it. One of the best soundtracks of all time. Not to mention JT at his sexy best. Yeah, corny....but we need that now and then.