last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What does it mean to 'cum like a race horse?'

I looked on the Internet but there were no definitions.

I do know it means to 'cum a lot,' but that doesn't really tell me anything because I don't know how much a horse cums.

I know a man cums about a teaspoon full each time. That is if you let him recover!

Just out of curiosity, one time me and a boyfriend bought a dozen condoms and then proceeded to use them one right after another as quick as I could get him up. By number twelve he was shooting blanks. All together if I remember right he cum about 1 1/2 fluid onces.
Lurker
0 likes
I believe the expression 'cum like a race horse' stems from when a high dollar horse's semen is collected. Most often, a large 'glove' with a tube on the end is slipped over the horses penis as it 'mounts' either a gelding, or a fake (wooden frame) mare. When the horse orgasms, the semen runs down the tube into a collection container, now days usually plastic. Seeing it being done a long time ago I remember that a gallon sized container was used and it pretty much filled it on one ejaculation.

Race horses used to be the only breed or type of horse that artificial insemination was performed. Now it is commonly used on other horses, cow and farm animals especially when cross breeding or pure-bred breeding high dollar animals.

Cumming like a race horse does mean a large amount of semen in an orgasm. You're right about men usually only producing a little over a teaspoon full, but there are exceptions to the rule and even to the time or number of times too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curious2c
I believe the expression 'cum like a race horse' stems from when a high dollar horse's semen is collected.

The only time I've found this in one of those books about origins of words and phrases, it had the following.rOxWbkoKsb4LydlC

'Come like a race horse.' - This arose from local and regional horse races at fairs and the like. Nearly all the horses entered were local work horses or family horses. The races were part of the fun entertainment of the local fair day. In most such amateur races, the horse went flat out from the start of the race to the end of the race, unlike the fully purebreds in a professional horse race where the horses were paced and then given their full sprint in the final straight. Sometimes, a purebred with a professional jockey on board would be entered into the local races. In such cases, the purebred would be paced and then would start at the back of the pack in the final straight and give it's all in the final sprint. Since the purebred is bred and trained for this situation, it would suddenly take off and pass all the other horses like they were standing still. Since then, this phrase has come to mean a situation where someone doesn't show their full capability until near the end, where they suddenly roar past everyone else at high speed.

NB: The expression has been around a lot longer than the use of artificial insemination in the horse racing world.
Lurker
0 likes
wow...I learned something today. That's a good thing. Reading that I can see the sense in the saying now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's amazing how much you can learn when you get into reading trivia and odd news articles. If my memory serves me right (and it may not always do so, until the doctors finish cutting another cancer off) the study of words and phrases backgrounds is something like entomology - whatever they call it, it's fun.

My favourite is the phrase "Cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey." This is a very old British Royal Navy expression and greatly predates the idea of making monkey shaped statues out of brass. It goes back to the early days of shipboard cannons.

Beside each cannon was a brass triangle screwed to the deck. This held the ready use cannonballs, one in each corner. The triangle was so well made that once the balls were placed on it, they were very tightly packed and it took a real effort to get one off. The ship's deck had to be nearly vertical for them to fall off. They were made out of brass as it didn't contract or expand in the cold and heat as much as iron did. Add in the fact that a helper who was good for very little was known as a 'monkey' and you get positions that relate to the cannon like - powder monkey, young boy who runs between the cannon and the powder store bringing back small kegs of gunpowder; and brass monkey, the brass triangle on the deck.

The cannon balls will stay safely secured in the brass monkey until such time as the weather gets a few degrees below zero and stays there for some hours. In those conditions, it gets cold enough for the brass to contract enough to make the cannonballs actually pop off the triangle. Not the kind of conditions to be out in the weather in, if you can avoid it.

Thus, 'cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey' means it's well below zero degrees outside on deck. Kind of chilly.
Matriarch
0 likes
You're a fountain of knowledge deadly. And this time it was actually vaguely interesting!