Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

i hate not remember the lyrics to songs i like!!!! argh come on why be so hard??

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I love music and listento every thing but the annoying fucking thing is....as much as I love a song I just can't replay the simple fucking lyrics ..... Come on how bad is that!
Have you tried playing sudoku puzzles? It's suppose to help with memory.

Sudoku and Memory Loss
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
I usually just google them if I can't remember them.
Its not so much about memory with me as tone, I remember the sound rather than the words. But I would just like to keep the lyrics handy lol
Quote by lovely_lady
I usually just google them if I can't remember them.

I do that too! It just helps and that way you don't misinterpret the lyrics either... cause thats a whole other story..
I always get lyrics wrong ...sometimes to wind people up on purpose(grins). It's official name is mondegreen...
Quote by Loislane
I always get lyrics wrong ...sometimes to wind people up on purpose(grins). It's official name is mondegreen...

Same as me, drives people wild sometimes!

I didn't realise it had an official name, you can probably get a degree in it these days, if you can afford to!
Quote by SouthernerEroticer
Quote by Loislane

I didn't realise it had an official name, you can probably get a degree in it these days, if you can afford to!

Isn't English great ?(smiles)
Quote by Loislane
Quote by SouthernerEroticer
Quote by Loislane

Isn't English great ?(smiles)

It sure is, never fails to amaze and enlighten me.
Haha I agree with lois, somtimes its funny to wind em up. But its so flipping annoying when u think u know how it goes!