Login

Hubby Hunt Bra

last reply
12 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Triumph International's Konkatsu Bra takes its name from an abbreviated form of kekkon-katsudo, a Japanese term for “marriage hunting”, which is derived from shushoku-katsudo, the term for job-hunting. The bra allows women to give themselves some added pressure by setting a time limit for their hubbie-hunting on the Konkatsu Countdown Clock. This clock ticks down until a wedding ring is “fed” to a suspect-looking holder, positioned between the cups. We’re not sure what happens if the timer reaches zero, but once a ring is placed in the holder the Wedding March begins to play, hopefully not scaring off the potential husband.

If a woman getting around in a bra with a red LED countdown clock isn’t enough to raise any interest from the opposite sex, the bra also comes with a circular hankie emblazoned with the girl’s phone number that can be dropped discreetly before any potential husband. Meanwhile heart shaped oven mitts, attached to an accompanying apron, presumably let any future hubby know you can find your way around a kitchen. Once you’ve managed to snare a husband, the pockets for a pen and inkan (a seal apparently required for the marriage ceremony) ensure you’ve got everything you need for a trip to the altar – except perhaps your dignity.

Lurker
Could that be anymore presumptuous about what women what? I think the feminsists will find a new bra to burn.
Lush Legend
Exactly MM.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
It does look like a timer hooked to an explosive device, PM.

I also think it would make a woman look fat, with that contraption on her stomach.
Active Ink Slinger
actually this sounds like fun to me.....LOL
Lurker
What would you set the timer to, Sarah?
Internet Sensation
100years for my timer. Lets see who wants me after i've worn it a week or a month smile
Lurker
"the bra also comes with a circular hankie emblazoned with the girl’s phone number that can be dropped discreetly"

I think Cat and the other girls would just drop the whole bra on the floor, in the heat of it.
Internet Sensation
tss, tss... I would not!
I would never put it on to begin with.. just carry it in my hand.
Lurker
that desperate already? he he he
Lurker
Blows your mind, doesn't it?