Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How would you thank a military serviceman??

last reply
37 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
My fiancé served and only when he went to Afghanistan for a year did I realize the sacrifices service members made. His description of his daily life that he emailed me were horrible but yet he was just happy he had a bathroom and food. He came back (thankfully) and has nothing ill to say of it. How he does it I can never know. I am just thankful for people like him and all the others that serve, no matter the place or job, they do it.
There is no expense too great for us as a nation to bare for those injured in the line of duty protecting this great nation. I can not put into words the emotions I feel when I hear it debated, what extent the nation should go to care for service members that are injured in defending this nation. There is no limit. The nation asks these men and women to not put a limit on what they risk, then that nation should not put a limit on the care it provides to those who risked so much.
On a happier note, I am on board with all the ladies who offer their oral services as thank you's...I am just fortunate enough to roll over each night and serve those that serve us smile
Active Ink Slinger
I look them in the Eye and say thanks .While shaking there hand.
Never take life seriously.Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Go Cardinals 2011 World champs/IH8DCUBS
Mary Rebecca H---------2/4/52 -8/20/09 You'll always be missed
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by jermeister
I look them in the Eye and say thanks .While shaking their hand.
Never take life seriously.Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Go Cardinals 2011 World champs/IH8DCUBS
Mary Rebecca H---------2/4/52 -8/20/09 You'll always be missed
Lurker
Quote by forgedsteel11
I just went and saw Act of Valor. And it got me thinking. So lets hear your ideas and thoughts on what we deserve to have

I'm wanting to go see this movie. Was it as accurate? I really don't want to see a "Hollywood" movie.

Quote by LadyX
A sloppy, wet, thorough blowjob, for starters. Your cum shall be swallowed as well.

Okay, fine, Mr. I Want It All: I'll throw in a "jelly of the month" subscription. It's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year.

Does said military personel have to travel to you for said blow job or will said blow job travel to said milatary personel, or in my military aliance: Devil Dog. Any way who travels?

I'll take the jelly KY Jelly that is ... for your ass reaming

Quote by 1curiouscat
closes laptop and runs of to the nearest enlistment office!

You want to lose the dreadlocks for a blowjob? Just kidding 'migo. I shaved my head for less. OOHH RRAAHH!!!!!!

To redhotfun4u Thank you for that nice gesture

Quote by Curlygirl
Edit: Thank you to those who serve!

Thank You for your support=d>

chefkathleen = As always Semper Fi. Love You
Purveyor of Sweetness
i cry when i am on base when the national anthem and taps are played..... and let the active duty go ahead of me in the line at the bx.... lol
Rookie Scribe
I would say,,THANK YOU SON,,my son is in the Air Froce
Lurker
I thank mine every morning with a kiss and cup of coffee and everynite by snuggling up close and elling him I love him so.