Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

how do you know which places are safe to fondle at?

last reply
13 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
m bf rubs under my skirt in public and i don't want us to be arrested so which are the right places for that?
one place thats really safe i kknow is the cinema cos its ok to moan if its a loud movie or if only 2 people are there.
its fun to wear short skirt and loose tops around my bf
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the laws in that particular country
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Robz17
It depends on the laws in that particular country

i'm not sure. in australia
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm UK, so have no idea what your laws are
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Robz17
I'm UK, so have no idea what your laws are

thats ok
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in the car at night or a really deserted stretch of road, or at home or digs - absolutely no where else
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tango48
in the car at night or a really deserted stretch of road, or at home or digs - absolutely no where else

we have no car. my parents don't let us but his do luckily
Lurker
0 likes
My ladyfriend and I have had sex in public in many places (restaurants, ferries, on top of the Rockefeller Tower in NYC, on top of the car alongside the I5 in California, against a tree in a public park in Toronto) — the trick is to appear as natural and relaxed as possible and 99% of the people will not notice you are fucking in public. It's some of the hottest sex imaginable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rolfster
My ladyfriend and I have had sex in public in many places (restaurants, ferries, on top of the Rockefeller Tower in NYC, on top of the car alongside the I5 in California, against a tree in a public park in Toronto) — the trick is to appear as natural and relaxed as possible and 99% of the people will not notice you are fucking in public. It's some of the hottest sex imaginable.

which kind of clothes did she or you wear for that!? i wear either no undies or really soft ones with my skirt. but we don't make love we just finger fun and the other thing is i sit on his lap and wiggle till he overflows (wears the right colours so wet patches are not clear).
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
It's outlawed in most places publicly. Period. Especially if kids are present.

Your best bet would be somewhere dark and secluded, like a bar or a restaurant with mood lighting. Somewhere that you can be discrete but still have that thrill of being out in the open.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
It's outlawed in most places publicly. Period. Especially if kids are present.

Your best bet would be somewhere dark and secluded, like a bar or a restaurant with mood lighting. Somewhere that you can be discrete but still have that thrill of being out in the open.

i agree about kids, i'm a babysitter so always sensible
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
legal matters only matter if your caught, so just be sneaky. The risk could be a turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by woodduckfairy
legal matters only matter if your caught, so just be sneaky. The risk could be a turn on.

its a turn on and also wearing only short clothes is a turn on in public i find. some tops don't hold your boobs if you lean down lol.