Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

how do you know which places are safe to fondle at?

last reply
13 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
m bf rubs under my skirt in public and i don't want us to be arrested so which are the right places for that?
one place thats really safe i kknow is the cinema cos its ok to moan if its a loud movie or if only 2 people are there.
its fun to wear short skirt and loose tops around my bf
It depends on the laws in that particular country
Quote by Robz17
It depends on the laws in that particular country

i'm not sure. in australia
I'm UK, so have no idea what your laws are
Quote by Robz17
I'm UK, so have no idea what your laws are

thats ok
in the car at night or a really deserted stretch of road, or at home or digs - absolutely no where else
Quote by tango48
in the car at night or a really deserted stretch of road, or at home or digs - absolutely no where else

we have no car. my parents don't let us but his do luckily
My ladyfriend and I have had sex in public in many places (restaurants, ferries, on top of the Rockefeller Tower in NYC, on top of the car alongside the I5 in California, against a tree in a public park in Toronto) — the trick is to appear as natural and relaxed as possible and 99% of the people will not notice you are fucking in public. It's some of the hottest sex imaginable.
Quote by rolfster
My ladyfriend and I have had sex in public in many places (restaurants, ferries, on top of the Rockefeller Tower in NYC, on top of the car alongside the I5 in California, against a tree in a public park in Toronto) — the trick is to appear as natural and relaxed as possible and 99% of the people will not notice you are fucking in public. It's some of the hottest sex imaginable.

which kind of clothes did she or you wear for that!? i wear either no undies or really soft ones with my skirt. but we don't make love we just finger fun and the other thing is i sit on his lap and wiggle till he overflows (wears the right colours so wet patches are not clear).
It's outlawed in most places publicly. Period. Especially if kids are present.

Your best bet would be somewhere dark and secluded, like a bar or a restaurant with mood lighting. Somewhere that you can be discrete but still have that thrill of being out in the open.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
It's outlawed in most places publicly. Period. Especially if kids are present.

Your best bet would be somewhere dark and secluded, like a bar or a restaurant with mood lighting. Somewhere that you can be discrete but still have that thrill of being out in the open.

i agree about kids, i'm a babysitter so always sensible
legal matters only matter if your caught, so just be sneaky. The risk could be a turn on.
Quote by woodduckfairy
legal matters only matter if your caught, so just be sneaky. The risk could be a turn on.

its a turn on and also wearing only short clothes is a turn on in public i find. some tops don't hold your boobs if you lean down lol.