How big is too big?

last reply
14 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just wondering if women and/or men find certain penis sizes unappealing. And if women and/or men find certain breast size unappealing?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll let u know when I find him.
0 likes
unless it's some guy with giant-ism, i think not.
0 likes
I've seen proportions that were off (slim top with a massive bottom or huge tits on a tiny frame) but that's relative. Nothing is really "too big" in absolute terms, though I prefer a cock that I can take in my mouth without gagging.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd prefer a cock that can fit inside me without hurting. Other than that, anything is good.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For me! In proportion is good!
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
All sizes are good for something. Skinny, long cocks are great for anal and oral, while thick cocks of any length are great for fucking. I don't find enormous breasts particularly attractive on a woman. I'm partial to small to medium size boobs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a cock is never too big to go in my hole
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Too big to fit in my mouth w/o choking or in my sweet spot w/ bearable uncomfortability! Might try anything once...
colin123
0 likes

9" long and as thick as a coke can, my wife loves it and takes it with ease. I cant get it into my arse though. Want to see pictures of us just head to my profile / gallery.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think that most of the stories about enormous cocks that are just too big to fuck are fictional. I've never had a cock that's too thick for pussy fucking. Generally speaking thicker is better! Too long is possible, but even then there are positions that can make it extremely enjoyable.

I prefer petite breasts.

colin123
0 likes

This one is huge, she takes it easily but I struggle.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have never had reason to ponder the subject.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have never been told it was too big.