Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I am actually lost for words...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Robert ... I am gonna say WTF to you What made you even look this up?

EDIT: I needed to get rid of that last sentence, since it FINALLY finished buffering and I saw the whole thing. YIKES!!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i am speechless.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
Robert ... I am gonna say WTF to you What made you even look this up?

BTW ... That is my instructor YoGie Okie Dokie

Someone actually texted this to me. I figured if I had to suffer, so should everyone else!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Someone actually texted this to me. I figured if I had to suffer, so should everyone else!

Thanks so much
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01

Thanks so much

i say we mess his pretty face up for this - you in, Meggie? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Hell yeah! I hear he might like to get his PURDY face messed up in a "back door" way ... You following me?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01

Hell yeah! I hear he might like to get his PURDY face messed up in a "back door" way ... You following me?

not if you're going in the back door! no way! i'm staying over here i the corner where it's safe!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

not if you're going in the back door! no way! i'm staying over here i the corner where it's safe!

I'd almost let you two take my back door. But you gotta clear it with Nikki first! haha

Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Wow.. That was umm.. Horrible lol
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not sure wtf to make of this. It's creepy and funny at the same time. Mostly creepy though. And confusing. Wtf?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My guess is that the show's writers are fresh out of college, hired because they work cheap and so we are seeing a conglomeration of new-age mumbo-jumbo and cliche "children's" programming. Personally, I'm tired of the constant detachment from reality that currently floods the screen.
Lurker
0 likes
It's Yogi okie dokie. C'mon, what'sa matta wit you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
creepy to say the least. Very funny too.
Trying to sound cool. Too much work left.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All I can say is...WOW...

Law Enforcement should monitor every hit on that show...as I'm sure it's a haven for people who have erotic thoughts of children...

That is some very disturbing stuff, not entertainment in the least. I may have watched 15 seconds before shutting it off...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Unlaw
All I can say is...WOW...

Law Enforcement should monitor every hit on that show...as I'm sure it's a haven for people who have erotic thoughts of children...

That is some very disturbing stuff, not entertainment in the least. I may have watched 15 seconds before shutting it off...

Imagine the cost of the sets, the costume makers, the studio technicians to run the lighting and sound, the camera operators, not to mention the studio time itself... That piece of crap cost a fucking fortune to make!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Count me in on that, get his landlady to bring her ass shoes. I could have nightmares after witnessing that... (words fail me)
Lurker
0 likes
Montessori schooling, rearing its ugly face. BTW, nice anvil.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That is just wrong in oh so many ways. I'm not sure which is more scary, the guy or the rooster. *shudder*
Lurker
0 likes

BAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! BAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just fuckin WRONG...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wildcat

Count me in on that, get his landlady to bring her ass shoes. I could have nightmares after witnessing that... (words fail me)

Hey, can I help? (you know he'll just like it though, don't you!)

Ready when you are!!
Lurker
0 likes
OMG...are those kids safe back stage...after 30 seconds of watching that I felt like I was looking at a Petafile...YIKES!
Lurker
0 likes
"petafile" LMFAO!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
"petafile" LMFAO!

You know, Peta-file. It's the branch of PETA that deals with farm animal loving perverts, right?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That was just painful to watch .....I need to go scrub my eyeballs now