Login

Hmmmm

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Horse racing stationary barrels; confused chefs;...Did I come at a bad time? as the premature ejaculator said. *sips a tequila at the far end of the bar*
Lurker
0 likes
Pardon?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Awesome!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
ribbons and bows, kittens and cows, you'd think they'd rhyme, life does that all the time, makes the simplest words an impossibility of tangles and brambles and greek yogurt. cubes aren't just made of ice, you know.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
I am so mud. When is the key for sublimination? Freakish train.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sprite
cubes aren't just made of ice, you know.

Rachel, have I ever told you about the time...the woman I was chatting with, mentioned she wanted to milk me while pegging me...so that I'd fill up an ice tray for freezing later...

So that the next time she was pegging me, she could insert frozen cum cubes into my starfish, where they'd melt and thus provide her with added visual sensations...and I suppose with me, there'd be some benefits too (at least in her mind).

I just thought it sounded whack. Easily in the top ten most whack things I've ever had someone tell me. I could not quit chatting with that woman, wondering what else might fall out of her brain, through her fingers & keyboard and onto my chat screen.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Hot Damn!! I figured it out. He started a new thread instead of posting this over at Rumpy's place. *happy dance*

Quote by naughtynurse
I'm out chasing cans: barrel racing.

I know that 60 doesn't sound cold, but it feels freezing. I have 3 shirts and my carhart on.

Quote by ChefKathleen
I have no idea what that woman just said. Something about cars with hearts and horses.

Naughty Nurse Barrel Racing and a confused Chef

This also tells me I spend entirely too much time trolling the forums instead of working.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't forget all the reading hounds that hang out around here.

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it