Login

Hi

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am new to Lush Stories and I just wanted to introduce myself. I have taken the handle Moonbaby here on this website. I joined because I have enjoyed reading the stories that are featured when I search for something entertaining to read. I have been very curious about the people here and I know I can learn something new at the very least every day. I have not updated my profile with all my information yet because I am still trying to get acquainted with all the ways I can communicate with people through this site.

I have been deep into a Role playing communities for the last 13 years, through those I have been able to express my love for writing. I have also made a few long time friends and learned that I have interests in all kinds of things sexual. I do not know what my specific kinks are and I slowly find my way to the ones I do not care for at all by exploring. Many stories on the site have been interesting and intriguing and very well written. I just wanted to check it all out and learn new things and I hope everyone can handle the psychoness that is me. Thanks for being here!