Hey !! the NHL is back

last reply
70 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey, they had to lose eventually. I am not a Blackhawks fan but it was a very impressive streak.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am so very jealous of all you guys in US who can go watch NHL! We have elite league which is nowhere near NHL standard!
Dont hate me coz im beautiful ,hate me coz your partner thinks i am!
Lurker
0 likes
Time to start a new streak tonight.NCRo00xL9gUpNPoA The hawks were bound to lose sometime, the thinner air in Colorado probably had something to due with thier poor performance imo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lovewhenuswallow
Time to start a new streak tonight.I4fkenPyUJQzskOr The hawks were bound to lose sometime, the thinner air in Colorado probably had something to due with thier poor performance imo.

The loss was an eventuality, but thanks Hawks for alot of fun for several weeks! And I like Lovewhenuswallow's optimism! Now, on to a successful seanson and the playoffs.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lovewhenuswallow
Time to start a new streak tonight.S0MF8NJSaI2RgCsM The hawks were bound to lose sometime, the thinner air in Colorado probably had something to due with thier poor performance imo.
I didn't mean losing streak The hawks have been playing a lot of hockey lately. See if a few days off helps does em some good.
Lurker
0 likes
Lets go Hawks !!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looks like the Hawks are back on track. 2 wins after the 2 losses. Latest win was a 8 to 1 beat down of Dallas. Keep the wins coming.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hawks beat the Ducks (what a terrible name for a hockey team) 5 to 2 for their 3rd victory in a row. Another winning streak starts? I sure hope so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ouch, the Hawks drop one to Anaheim. Oh well, you can't win them all.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Are you excited? Do you even care? Well, it doesn't matter because here come the Hawks, yes that's right, the Mighty Blackhawks!!! And they're gonna bring the Stanley Cup back to Chi town for the second time in 4 yrs. After all it's not like any Canadian teams have a shot at it
And they brought the stanley cup back to chicago just as i said they would way back in January.vy334ixKm6c8CB8O

The BlackHawks turned the Minnesota Wild into the Mild.

The Detroit Red Wings into the Dead wings.

The LA Kings into Queens.

The Big Bad Bostons Bruins were turned into bearskin rugs.lol

Proving that they were hands down the best team all season long hehe.

Had to get that out. Go Hawks Go!!!! Chicago Tough !!

1st team to win the Stanley Cup twice in the salary cap era, i might add.
Lurker
0 likes
Anyone from Boston care to revisit your pain?