Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever found someone you know on a sex site?

last reply
84 replies
9.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
yep.... and said good bye to that site, lol
Chuckanator
0 likes
Yes, my wife. She joined lush when I wasn't watching and then friended me. Still didn't know until she submitted a story of our life. Shit! Talking about exposed... She pretty much does what she wants anyway.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've not but I'd imagine it would be funny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only folks that I knew from other sites that I have occasionally come across.

I think it would be really cool though if I did though. I mean what's to worry about since we both would be into the same thing.
Lurker
0 likes
nope. and I think most people are guarded enough about their identities, that I don't see it as likely.
Lurker
0 likes
Went to a local coffee shop to meet someone from Lush to discover I was related to them. Hilarious!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes we came across the daughter's profile of a close friend on the swinger site we were on. We knew her since she was born.

I think a little better than that though. A close male friend of ours came up to Hubbie and me just after we finished fucking. We were on a couch in one of the public areas of the swinger club we belong to. I was straddling Hubbie's lap as he sat on the couch. I had on a skirt but my blouse was wide open and my tits was visible to all. There was another couple next to us fucking in the same position we were. He was playing with my tits and Hubbie was playing with her's as we were all fucking. It was an interesting conversation after I buttoned up. We stood in the area of the couches talking while hubbie's cum was running out of my cunt and down my leg to the top of my stockings.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I forgot to mention the male friend and the couple who's daughter had a profile on the swing site along with Hubbie and me belonged to the same civic organization. That is how our friendship began. Nothing was ever mentioned once we left the club.

Brandie
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Is this a sex site? If so, then "yes!"
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The foxy executive admin was tasked with using the digital camera one afternoon, to take various photographs of all the department members - several each I guess, and then the 'best photo' would be shipped to the division office.

They were putting together a roster of 'faces with names', I guess so that all 600 some odd people could get a feel for who they were talking with during phone calls and teleconferences.

She happened to be standing outside the entry 'door' to my semi-private cubicle and I had noticed her there but I continued to scope out whatever the hell it was I was looking at on my monitor.

Then she says, "Yanno, it's too bad you can't wear those blue shorts and that Hawaiian shirt to work, since you look so good in it, Rogue."

Addressing me by the partial user name I had adopted on AdultFriendFinder, and I knew also what photograph she was referring to.

That was both boner inducing and yet slightly chilling, at the same time. Her icebreaker shot over my bow had served its purpose as I swiveled my face towards her with a grin and she snapped the photo she had waited for.

She and I never hooked up outside of the office...but we had some stories to share about our adventures at AFF.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I didn't find them. They found me. But I'm not exactly hard to find, since I use my real name and photos!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No not yet but live in hope.
Lurker
0 likes
Not yet, but I'm working on it!
Lurker
0 likes
I found my shadow
0 likes
Yes, just about everyone I know is on LUSH, lol! However, if the OP is asking if I've ever actually MET someone that is on LUSH, in the RW, no, I haven't

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have seen a few girlfriends I know with profiles on sex sites. I must admit, I went looking for them once I heard they were on there. I had to know if their profile was better than mine now didn't I? LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have. A guy that I worked with occasionally and his wife had a profile on a swing site that Brandie and I had a profile on. I recognized her instantly from their main picture. He was in a few of the other pictures. We hooked up a few times then we invited them to join our private swing group.

Brandie and I also ran into a couple male friends at the swing club we belong to. Neither one was with their wife. One of them we ran into there several times. We talked but did not play with either one. Brandie also ran into one of her female friends from high school who was there with another female friend. We played with them that night and a few times afterwards.

Nawty
Lurker
0 likes
Not yet. It's no secret I use lush.
English Gentleman
0 likes
yes, we had a laugh about it and then had sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never have, but I've seen some women on sex sites I wish I knew in real life! lol
English Gentleman
0 likes
yes i found a female friend on one. i told her we could cut out the middleman. we spent two full days having sex.