Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever fall in love with your best girl/boy friend? did you tel her/him?

last reply
27 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
6 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I wonder how many of you had to take that decision...
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
Yes and no
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by TheSensualLady
Yes and no

I wonder if I can do it... have a feeling that I will never get over it.... did it happen to you long time ago?
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
David started out being my residential advisor in college. Then we became best friends. Then we started taking trips together. Then we became lovers. Eleven years after we met, we moved in together. Nine years later, we're still living together.
0 likes
My wife I became friends 30 years ago while working together in the computer lab at the faculty where we were both students. That was in February. By summer we moved from friends to dating and by autumn we were officially a couple and she spent Thanksgiving with my family. Still together and celebrated the 30th anniversary of our first meeting with a trip to a resort in Cuba a month ago.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Yes.

No, I didn't tell her at the time. I brought it up years later, after my feelings had subsided. She was chill; she already knew, and felt similarly at the time (it was a rough time for both of us). She is still--apart from LJ, of course--my best friend.
Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
i ended up marrying her, so yeah. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
yes, I never told him he is happily married, I could never jeopardize his happiness.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I married her
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
I've never had either, I'm afraid. I do have a Madeline doll I am extremely fond of. She knows how I feel.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Yes, I told my bestie I'd been in love with her for years, but I didn't know that's what those feelings were.
I was 19 or 20. I'd barely begun to acknowledge I was attracted to women, wrestling with my sexual identity.
I didn't know if I was bi, bi curious or entirely lesbian.

We were both a little drunk at a friends birthday party. She leaned in to me, I kissed her.
She seemed to enjoy it as she kissed me back, for a few minutes.
Then she gave a sudden jerk, got to her feet, wiped her mouth and went back to the party.
The next time I saw her, she was looking over this guys shoulder as she quite passionately ate the face off him.
She stared into my eyes while she did it too. Just to make damn sure I knew she wasn't into girls.
I left soon after that, in floods of tears. We were never the same after that.

I found out years later that a mutual friend had taken pictures of the party, and in one of them you can see her passionately snogging some guy. In the lower corner was my face, a frozen moment of broken hearted pain. Anyone who saw it could tell that girl had just had her heart crushed, in the most brutal way possible. She pushed the guy off her about 5 minutes after I'd left, she wasn't into him all that much, just wanted to convince herself and me that she wasn't queer.

I still don't know why she didn't just tell me she didn't feel the same way, or let me down gently. It popped up on facebook a few years ago, and anyone tagged in it all mentions how shattered my face looks in that moment. She claims she didn't remember that party, or the half hour conversation we had about our years of friendship and how I was trying to understand my identity.
She's never apologised for it, or given an explanation. She just shrugs it off as us both being after the same guy and she got to kiss him before I did.
Even Blind Pew can see that's a crock of shit.
Such is life. We don't know the cards we're dealt, all we can do is try to play fair, and be kinder to each other.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like
Yes, I married him two years ago after living with him for six. Our daughter was born just over a year ago. We're even more in love now than we were six years ago, when I knew "he is the one."
Meagan
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
I've never had a "Best" of any sort. There was a girl once long ago, but I could never, since I didn't exist.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have fallen in love with my best friend twice, i. e., two different women.
The first one, in spite of my love and her own for me, moved on nysteriously. [She felt better than me.]
The second I dated for about two weeks when her Mama came down on me, because I came from the wrong side of the tracks.
However. they both know I loved them to this day. I have never let anyone take control of my mind and my heart. "It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and yes. But her answer was a 'no', and now, with the present thoughts I wonder if I even deserve her.
0 likes

Yes. It took me 47 years to tell her, but I did so, recently. She no longer communicates with me.

0 likes

Yes, and eventually they realized my feelings for them but didn't feel the same way. We are still good friends.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Yes, I never told her, she was my first crush. My second crush was my best male friend, I told him years later when I didn't feel it anymore and he was stunned, told me he is in love with me too, but at the time, I was already over it, we did try to date, but it didn't work out. It seems I often fall in love with my best friends 😂

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Nope, my best friends are my best friends only , never felt that way ....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yeah I have but I don't want to tell them. Afraid of rejection I think.

Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes

Yes. When I was in my early 20s, I thought I was in love (I might have just been lonely/horny) with a friend who was in a serious relationship. It was torture, because the guy she was dating was actually a decent guy and I was kind of a mess. I didn't feel like I should interfere with that relationship out of respect for her and him and not wanting things to be awkward between us all, but I also couldn't get past what my heart felt. I never told her explicitly or made a move, but I'm sure she (and he) suspected something. We spent a lot of time hanging out together, but we've long drifted off into our own separate lives since then. It's all a bit embarrassing to look back on now and how awkward I was with everything, but it's a theme that shows up a lot in my writing - wondering what if...

Don't believe everything that you read.

0 likes

I fell in love with my girl best friend as a child... Over a decade later, we are married smile xx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I admit I have a crush but I'm afraid of rejection so I'm keeping it to myself.