Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Easter!!!! ( lets all get along) :)

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

I have read more mud slinging, and general unhappiness here this weekend, than I have in my two years being here.

This is a great site, and since the several thousand members do not own this site, lets enjoy it, for what the owner wishes it to be.

If we do not like it, we can leave.

I have not had any interaction with the owner of the site, but I ask that we all show her respect...Its her site, and we the visitors, if she asks our opinions on a matter, finethen, voice them, but if not, bite our tongues and carry on....

I have had many fun times on here, made many great friends, read many good stories, and hope to continue having fun here.........

..So, lets be one big happy family and all get along, ok?

Cheers to a great week ahead......
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by keepiteasy
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

I have read more mud slinging, and general unhappiness here this weekend, than I have in my two years being here.

This is a great site, and since the several thousand members do not own this site, lets enjoy it, for what the owner wishes it to be.

If we do not like it, we can leave.

I have not had any interaction with the owner of the site, but I ask that we all show her respect...Its her site, and we the visitors, if she asks our opinions on a matter, finethen, voice them, but if not, bite our tongues and carry on....

I have had many fun times on here, made many great friends, read many good stories, and hope to continue having fun here.........

..So, lets be one big happy family and all get along, ok?

Cheers to a great week ahead......

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************