HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGARBABY2013!!

last reply
52 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

Sugarbaby, aka Wife of Master Jonathan, Babysub, Subbie, Sugarbum, Sugarbutt, Sugarbuns, Butt, Carancha, Turkeybutt, Turkey Buzzard, smarty pants, smart arse, hoochie and lots of other names. Just call her anything and she will still answer you.

A few of her favourite things are popcorn, pepsi, Cheetos, Pizza, Caramel apples, ice cream, cookies, Burrito's, Fajita's, HOT Tamale's, a particular Fireman, LEARNING how to speak Spanish, laughing at MY Spanish and getting less than efficient links for Spanish translation sites from yourmisterdark, the colour Pink, cars, retro stuff, Alaska, puppies, kittens, laughing hysterically, driving, the internet, LUSH, Trinkets, pictures of very cute 'anythings', Tumblr, blogging, annoying her husband, Trinket, Gingerkitty, fsharp, hiddentalent and yourmisterdark, disappearing into thin air when you thought you were still chatting with her, blasting her lush friends walls with pictures, posting on lush forums, "The Rock", laundry (I'm guessing here, because she's always telling me she's doing it).

not to mention her undying love for THESE little guys......

Come here butts I got you a new party dress and shoes. Too bad if you don't like them because I only bought you one. No need to thank me.

OKAY LET'S GO!!!!!

Oh, I saw they published your story in one of the magazines so I picked it up for you.

We have a cake......

A BUFFET.....

a couple of little birthday badges!

A book.

Some new toys. (do yourself a favour, don't EVER google "BDSM Barbie". What has been seen can never be unseen.)

A new FAN!!!

ummmmm NAH IT'S NOT SOOOOO we got you

A few of your guests have already arrived,

This guy has got serious body issues......

A gatecrasher or two.....

No birthday thread is complete without a cat in a box.......

And of course.........The morning after.........

Is that a dragon Sugar?? and why are you wearing that silver suit?
Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!-
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Dearest Sugarpop,

I want to wish you again another happy birthday; I know I have a few times today. You are one of the few people I hold so dear to me on this wonderful site we all come to daily. I really do hope that you have a fantastic day. I want it to be so special, and wish I could be there with you. I’d even bring all those cakes I left on your wall! Sadly, this is what I can do. I’m glad I can at least post here, and help even in the smallest ways to celebrate this day with you.

I made a cake, but I had a slice, it was to yummy not to!

I sat up for three days blowing these bad boys up, and let them go at sunset. :3

I also had to blow these for three days. HA, Joke.. I hired you some sexy firefighters, because one is not enough! At least to look at. ;)

Best Wishes Birthday Girl!!!!!!!
Sugarpops
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
♫ ♥ ♪ to you...
The Creep
0 likes

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday... Happy Birthday... happy Birthday to you!

make a wish and blow your candle smile

The Creep
0 likes
yahoooooo i made it [bh] happy birthday again smile hope your day will be filled with lots and lots and lots of love and happiness :) [bh] happy birthday!!!

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Tú deberías saber que te son adorados por muchos amigos.
(You should know that you are adored by many friends.)
The Resident Princess
0 likes
!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday!!!!
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi babysub (yes to Me you will always be babysub), This isn't the way I had it planned, but thank you trinket for running with it anyway, despite the circumstances.

Happy Birthday Honey.

Here is your cake:

Here is your balloons:

Here is your presents:

Here is your Kahula and Cream:

and here is your fireman stripper!
Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Sugarbaby! Having birthdays is something I am well experienced at. Putting together neat computer graphics like everyone else - not very experienced at all. So let me just say you are one of the sweetest people on here and I hope you have a happy Alaskan birthday. Party til the sun goes down (when is that, next month?)
0 likes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you will have a great day with lots of fun.

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************