HAPPY BIRTHDAY STORMDOG100

last reply
33 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Please join me in wishing my friend STORMDOG100 a very Happy Birthday. He's one of my best friends here and the most amazing writer I have ever met.

I'm so lucky the day we met. You're a joy to know. Wishing you the happiest birthday ever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY......XO

Hugs and Kisses,
Mysteria
xo

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!! Wishing you a fabulous Day!!!! Beauty -@-@
Lurker
0 likes

*A big Happy Birthday hug and kiss for one of my best friends here!*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

What? Stormdog is 100? Damn you're looking good...
Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday dear friend. I won't ask how many, but would 25 do? Will

Lurker
0 likes
happy birthday have a great one !!!!!!!!!!
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Happy Birthday, Jeff! I am so lucky to have you as friend and supporter - have a wonderful day with family and friends. Best wishes for the year ahead! Hugs!

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Happy Birthday! Hope it's a fun one! smile

Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday hun!!!
Matriarch
0 likes
100th Birthday? You must be our oldest member!

Happy Birthday!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
Please join me in wishing my friend STORMDOG100 a very Happy Birthday. He's one of my best friends here and the most amazing writer I have ever met.

I'm so lucky the day we met. You're a joy to know. Wishing you the happiest birthday ever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY......XO

Hugs and Kisses,
Mysteria
xo

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
[Stormy stormy stormy- I think I told you a long time ago that when you reached sixty you need to turn around in a circle fourteen times then squeeze your eyes shut really tight then grab your dick and yell AWWW SHIT three times and you will zipp back to fifty. Happy Birthday my best friend and many more. Pete and Sheila.. quote=kscorn079]
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
100th Birthday? You must be our oldest member!

Happy Birthday!

Is there some special award for that? (You know, a nice cash prize...) If so, I'll go with that thought. Maybe a second award for the world's oldest moderator as well?
Thanks Nicola!

Thanks to everyone else too for the birthday wishes! I really appreciate the thought and the wishes, and a special thanks to my friend Mysteria for starting this thread - and letting the cat out of the bag.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A little late, but hope you have a very happy birthday stormdog!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Happy Birthday SD!

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Hope you had a wonderful birthday Stormdog! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Happy birthday Storm!
P.
Awesome Lady
0 likes
Quote by kscorn079
[Stormy stormy stormy- I think I told you a long time ago that when you reached sixty you need to turn around in a circle fourteen times then squeeze your eyes shut really tight then grab your dick and yell AWWW SHIT three times and you will zipp back to fifty. Happy Birthday my best friend and many more. Pete and Sheila.. quote=kscorn079]

Did this work??? Did you try it 47 times??? I trust Pete and I know he wouldn't steer you wrong. Happy, happy birthday.

Love Bug
0 likes

Happy Birthday darling man. Hugs, Lilly
Lurker
0 likes
Have a wonderful Birthday Stormdog
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kscorn079

BWAHHHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA
Princess Blondie
0 likes
†Jinxy Approved†