Happy Birthday LadyX!

last reply
38 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Feliz Cumpleaños Xuani may you have many many more

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
, Xuani!

Tech Goddess and I would love to give you a birthday spanking, Chica!
Lurker
Happy Birthday Girl!

Said it before but Ill say it again...one of the most impressive people ive met...certainly one of the most impressive on Lush! Keep bringing all your hotness, beauty and thought provoking bad assness to us...wouldnt be Lush without you!

(and i really wish i could put up some awesome pics for you but that is wayyy beyond this tech challenged blonde! lmao!)
Active Ink Slinger
HB DAy ladyx , even thou ive never had the pleasre of getting to know u , i wanna give you a special bd gift ready .... no get ur mind outta the gutter its not that . lol my gift to u is im granting u 1 wish . if u had just 1 wish that would cum true tell all of us lady x freinds what it would be . thx and hope u have 100 more
tampmark122
Artistic Tart
You guys are great, I don't know what to say, besides-

I was never a birthday person, never a big celebration day, but you guys really made my day. Thanks for being awesome and making this place as addictive as it is.

Mark, you want my wish? I'm kind of a broken record, because my wish never changes- bear with me one more time: I wish my mom was around. My best friend and parent that I don't have- but I know she's watching me from somewhere.

Anyways, you made me happy, everyone. Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

Forum Whore
I know I'm a bit late to the party...but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, XUANI!!!
{smooch!}

Hope it kicks ass as much as you do!
Sleep in late tomorrow too, hangovers can be a bitch. xD
Active Ink Slinger
Happy belated bday Xuani, I wish u all the best, on ur birthday and for years to come.......................
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by LadyX
You guys are great, I don't know what to say, besides-

I was never a birthday person, never a big celebration day, but you guys really made my day. Thanks for being awesome and making this place as addictive as it is.

Mark, you want my wish? I'm kind of a broken record, because my wish never changes- bear with me one more time: I wish my mom was around. My best friend and parent that I don't have- but I know she's watching me from somewhere.

Anyways, you made me happy, everyone. Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

lady gr8 way to spend ur wish . my mom passed last yr and i still think of calling her whenever something good or bad happens in my life imiss u ma . anyway on to other things , new gift 4 you same thing 1 wish but since we are on an adult site it has to b a sexual wish hmmm so many to chose from . lol to you to you .
tampmark122
Lurker
Hey!!! This party is just starting. Happy Birthday X ....