Happy Birthday, ArtAngel!

last reply
11 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! Happy Birthday, Martina! I hope this is the beginning of your greatest, most wonderful year ever! I Love Ya!

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Happy Birthday!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sincerely hope that you either get or already have whatever it was that you wished for, as you intently closed your eyes, purposefully inhaled a fresh wind, and with the control of your parted lips, turned off the lights!!!

Happy Birthday

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ahhhhh how sweet ..Thank you all..I've missed this post..(((recovering from too many Margaritas)))...now I guess I'm getting too old to celebrate like that again..lol...took 3 dys to recover

...again...Thank you all..hugs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Archangelistic
I sincerely hope that you either get or already have whatever it was that you wished for, as you intently closed your eyes, purposefully inhaled a fresh wind, and with the control of your parted lips, turned off the lights!!!

Happy Birthday

lol..Blush I dont remember much about "after the lights went out".....but that was a beautiful wish non-the-less!..Thank you!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Three days to recover from your Birthday celebration and more Margueritas than usual - it has, and is taking me years to gather in and acknoledge all the love you have poured over me.

May the love I share with you bring happiness, joy and contentment through peace.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Matriarch
0 likes
Happy birthday AA!

The Linebacker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Martina! You are a great Lush friend and a great Lushie! Have an awesome birthday!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hope you have a great day.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry