Login

Happy Birthday, ArtAngel!

last reply
11 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! Happy Birthday, Martina! I hope this is the beginning of your greatest, most wonderful year ever! I Love Ya!

Gingerbread Lover
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Rocker of the cocker
Happy Birthday!!!

Active Ink Slinger
I sincerely hope that you either get or already have whatever it was that you wished for, as you intently closed your eyes, purposefully inhaled a fresh wind, and with the control of your parted lips, turned off the lights!!!

Happy Birthday

Active Ink Slinger
ahhhhh how sweet ..Thank you all..I've missed this post..(((recovering from too many Margaritas)))...now I guess I'm getting too old to celebrate like that again..lol...took 3 dys to recover

...again...Thank you all..hugs
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Archangelistic
I sincerely hope that you either get or already have whatever it was that you wished for, as you intently closed your eyes, purposefully inhaled a fresh wind, and with the control of your parted lips, turned off the lights!!!

Happy Birthday

lol..Blush I dont remember much about "after the lights went out".....but that was a beautiful wish non-the-less!..Thank you!!
Active Ink Slinger
Three days to recover from your Birthday celebration and more Margueritas than usual - it has, and is taking me years to gather in and acknoledge all the love you have poured over me.

May the love I share with you bring happiness, joy and contentment through peace.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Matriarch
Happy birthday AA!

The Linebacker
Happy Birthday Martina! You are a great Lush friend and a great Lushie! Have an awesome birthday!

Active Ink Slinger
hope you have a great day.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry