Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Goodbye, miss lace

last reply
8 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Some of us come from another story site which was led, for a time, by our friend miss lace. She passed away last night, and we are all saddened. Cancer snuck up and took her from us, yet I know she's still there, looking over our shoulder.
If you ever had a question about D/s, she was the expert to ask. In fact, she taught submissives every week. I learned a lot from her.
She also was the editor of a now-defunct online magazine. I once told her she'd make a great Domme, because of how well she worked with people. She laughed and said she was submissive all the way.
Bubbly, articulate, full of passion, full of life, and always with a smile and laugh, I will miss her a lot. Yet, I will smile when I think of her.

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.
OMG!! She passed away?? That is so sad!! Please let her family know that I am thinking of them. She will be missed. She was a great person and so very helpful with anything that you needed. Heaven will be getting a very special angel.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Pixie, see if she has one of her poems on the other site, ok? I'd like to share her warmth in here if we can.
I will see what I can do Sweetie.....
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Well, it stinks, I tell ya. JUST STINKS!!! I mean WTF? Shit holes like the Osama's of the world get to stay and good people like Lacy have to go? Who thinks this stuff up?! I'm mad, I'm telling you! Mad as hell. She was a wonderful woman and will be missed by a lot of people.5Q7Ai3yJ9tehx4gg My heart breaks.
RIP Miss Lace. Cancer is a horrible disease.
I too will miss her.. She helped me work thru alot of personal stuff that was holding me back from my husband. She was a wonderful woman and we were blessed enough to know her while she was with us. Sometimes God just needs his angels back in Heaven with him.
This is one of her poems, and I'll leave it to you to wonder who she's talking about. Thanks to Pixie for finding it:

KISS

my Soul
has been kissed by the awsomeness of Your spirit

This soul
which ached for the soft whisper of anothers heart

Now knows
the quiet peace of familiarity in Your kiss

Your caress
the torch lighting up the embers of my being

my Body
quivers in the controlled confines of Your Love

Your heat