Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good use of America's National Guard!

last reply
4 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Coast Guard threatens to arrest journalists for covering oil polluted shoreline in Louisiana.

Now they are the lackey police force for BP.

Wonderful
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Quote by WellMadeMale
Coast Guard threatens to arrest journalists for covering oil polluted shoreline in Louisiana.

Now they are the lackey police force for BP.

Wonderful

From the article "“This is BP’s rules, it’s not ours,” someone aboard the boat said. In other words, BP is running the show, not the Coast Guard and the government."

WTF? Since when does BP own the Louisiana coastline?

We should be informed about what's going on there. I suppose it's typical for Big Oil to cover up an epic fuck up like this, but it's still wrong. I still can't believe that the Government is helping to clean that shit up, why can't they put their grown up pants on and clean up their own fucking mess.
And yet they keep talking bout the price of gas going to go up I mean really they fuck it up and we have to pay for it? BULL FUCKING SHIT!!! Take the fine directly from their bank accounts make the bastards pay for it up the ass. They screw everyone at the pump fine the hell out of them for this.
It's nice to be able to call on the government any time you need an army. I used the Marine Corps just yesterday. Damn pickle jar lid was stuck and I needed to get it open.
I hope they were able to help you MNP. I'm thinking of calling the Navy for help with my floaties in my swimming pool.