Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls/couples, do you share/exchange pics?

last reply
21 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Just wondering if people on this site like to share pics of themselves? If there are any girls/couples out there that do, add us and let us know
Rookie Scribe
Yes i do i love to show my cock off but only over the phone.
Active Ink Slinger
I do share photos but only with a very select few
Active Ink Slinger
I have shared photos with a few of my friends. I know that there are people who love to send them and send them to just anyone, but if I am going to put myself out there, then I need to have a connection with the other person...there has to be something there for me to send someone a photo.

It occurs to me that those up close and personal photos are far less personal than the ones taken from afar....
Active Ink Slinger
I have been known to share some with a very select few but for the most part, whatever I have to share are hidden in albums on my Lush profile for friends only. Nothing annoys me more than when I get harassed to send more pics than what I have posted or worse yet, when they start putting in their special requests for specific poses. You either like what I have on here or you don't and I'm happy with either one of those.
Active Ink Slinger
I have an album on here that is only for my friends to see, not for everyone.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Well there are 5 people here who have seen pics of me. And this is because I felt comfortable enough to share.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
with select people with whom we feel we have a connection
Classified
Quote by BelleduJour
I have been known to share some with a very select few but for the most part, whatever I have to share are hidden in albums on my Lush profile for friends only. Nothing annoys me more than when I get harassed to send more pics than what I have posted or worse yet, when they start putting in their special requests for specific poses. You either like what I have on here or you don't and I'm happy with either one of those.

[-o<

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Clever Gem
Quote by Frank

[-o<

I keep one on file but I only share it with Frank .

Lurker
I do send nudes/ have in the past and I have found that the app is perfect for sharing intimate photos. The receiver can only see the photo for a max of 10 seconds and then the pic disappears into thin air, never to be seen again and if they screen shot you get a notification. Sharing naked photos is fun and thrilling but I know personally I dont want people keeping them so is perfect! sorry to ramble lol I just felt like sharing
Lurker
Yes many times, Pluss taking the photographs are as exciting as showing them to whoever asked to see them. Just to claryfy .Photos are only sent to those i chat to and e-mail regularly.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by BablingBrooke
I have in the past and I have found that the app is perfect for sharing intimate photos

^
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Lurker
only to close friends
Active Ink Slinger
i will share if you ask to see them...thats not a problem for me at all ;)
Lurker
If I can trust you with it, yes.
Lurker
Quote by BabblingBrooke
I do send nudes/ have in the past and I have found that the app is perfect for sharing intimate photos. The receiver can only see the photo for a max of 10 seconds and then the pic disappears into thin air, never to be seen again and if they screen shot you get a notification. Sharing naked photos is fun and thrilling but I know personally I dont want people keeping them so is perfect! sorry to ramble lol I just felt like sharing

I think 10 seconds is plenty of time to take a screen shot. So you get a notification that they've done it.. how does that help you once they've got the picture? The way I see it, they get to keep a picture whether you've used or not.
Lurker
Quote by trinket
I think 10 seconds is plenty of time to take a screen shot. So you get a notification that they've done it.. how does that help you once they've got the picture? The way I see it, they get to keep a picture whether you've used or not.

Yes 10 seconds is plenty of time, however, 5 or even 4 make it harder so I tend to set it for those amounts of time.
Lurker
sometimes but it depends who they are
Lurker
Yes I have shared pics. But there will be a couple who won't get anymore. Going to keep to who I want anymore.
Lurker
Quote by BelleduJour

I totally agree smile
Lurker
Echoing Lisa - I do like seeing pics of people, but more from an artistic viewpoint rather than a prurient one - only one I have here so far is my Avatar with a full size of it in my Profile area