Funny / embarrassing sex?

last reply
10 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whats the funniest thing or most embarrassing thing that has happend to you during sex (before/after you get the idea)
For example dogs cold nose on a butt, appendages in the ceiling fan, neighbors hear screams and call to see if everything is ok. ect
That sort of thing.
Lurker
0 likes

I'm not sure many things beat parents walking in on you in your teens!

Bless my Dad, he didn't quite know what to do but I remember he said to me boyfriend,

"I want a word with you before you leave, young man!".

It makes me cringe thinking of it now!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A girl and I got busted in my truck by her dad once, he was furious, threatend to have the cops come but I was only 16 and she was 18. So that backfired. LOL
Lurker
0 likes

Wouldn't have been an issue in England!
0 likes
On a stony beach backed up against a rock wearing thigh boots, Had to be a quickie as the tide was coming in and her husband wasn't far away
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My boyfriend and I were parked and he was almost to the point of taking off my panties when all of a sudden we saw blue lights behind us.
Lurker
0 likes
In college, my steady and I had broken up and I met a girl at a cousin's wedding reception from the other side of her family. About a month later she and I had been out until dawn and had spent sunrise screwing like rabbits in the passenger's seat of my VW bug. the windows were steamed up like a thick fog bank. After we both got off I got out and a family had parked next to us while we were makin it rock! LOL I didn't say anything, we just got back in, wiped the wind shield and away we went!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being caught blowing my bf by his father.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was dating a girl for 2 months and never got further than second base.
One night after kissing on the couch for a long time I finaly got her in my bedroom.
She was riding me for just a couple of minutes when my German Sheppard opened the bedroom door (should have never learned her that) and jumped on the bed all happy. I went flaccid of course and all the sexual tension was over that night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was caught riding a boy in the back of my dad's new car....the police caught us....the cop had some pleasure taking me home telling my dad. The boy was let go and never told anyone. My dad sold his car a week later and bought a new one. I could still see the disappointment in his eyes, but wasn't bad enough to stop me from fucking....smile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kitten crawled under the covers and latched onto his balls while I was riding him. He started screaming and it took a little while for me to figure out what happened.