last reply
6 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
... in the comfort of your own home!

Fake Breast Doc Busted
Florida man, 76, fingered in door-to-door free screen scheme

APRIL 19--Meet Philip Winikoff. The 76-year-old Florida man was arrested this morning and charged with sexual battery after he posed as a doctor and went door-to-door--black doctor's bag in hand--offering women free breast exams. According to a Broward County Sheriff's Office report, two women--ages 33 and 36--fell for the scam, which Winikoff allegedly ran in Lauderdale Lakes. Charged with several felonies, Winikoff was booked into the sheriff's lockup. Police are now investigating whether other women may have been tricked into impromptu examinations.
~The Smoking Gun

I hope to live to be a Dirty little old man!!!
Quote by shameless009
I hope to live to be a Dirty little old man!!!

Take a number, Chief - the line starts behind me.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Already am a dirty old man just ask my wife lol
I'm not much of a breast man myself, so maybe we can package the deal and I will give the pelvic exams lol
So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family. George Carlin
Still has some brains for an old fellow.
Maybe he looks something like this...