Favourite Words

last reply
27 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Convict
0 likes
Which word or words do you like? Like... as in maybe you like the way they look, or how they sound. Maybe the sound of a word reminds you of something.

When Stephanie was here he read a poem of mine and said the word “kaleidoscope” made him think of a cutlery drawer clunking down stairs. He liked a lot of words for how they sounded, or how they felt on his lips and tongue when he said them.

I like the word “smut”. I think it sounds like what it means. Short and to the point. Another is the word
“Squint”. Just because it’s a weird word to look at and say.

’ll leave you to share what your words are.
Lurker
0 likes
Moist.. Easily the best word ever.. ?

Gorgeous is also a favourite
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Preternatural
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Gone.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Clitoris.
0 likes
Serendipity
Awesomelyrrific
BeYoutiful

The way they sound and the way they look written ... also they each make me smile saying them
Whistling on my journey
0 likes
moist

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/party-dreams

Jane's Need

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/janes-need

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
bliss
smitten
craptaculor
FANTABULOUS

those are just a few. i'll swing by later and drop off some more.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bollocks....
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Likaboss
Moist.. Easily the best word ever.. ?

Gorgeous is also a favourite

Agreed.

I like squeeze as well.

And Merkin because it's so ridiculous that the word should be needed.

I like *a lot* of words
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Obfuscation - A big, not-readily understood word which can roughly mean to make something not-readily understood as a result of using big words. It’s meta.

Sprinkling - A type of rain which, when spoken, sounds like the noise said type of rain makes when falling on a metal roof.

Antepenultimate - Means third to last but it’s just a fun word to break down for its many roots. It would be considered to be a big word in Enligh but in Spanish {antepenultimo} it would not be considered to be a big word as the parts of it (e.g ante) are commonly understood words or prefixes.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Thats reminded me of 'Squidgy" which also kinda sounds like it means..if you now what I mean
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
"Pendejo!" just sounds festive, like something you'd shout at a surprise birthday party.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Lurker
0 likes
Petunia
Lurker
0 likes
Ever time I am in a car with someone else and we see a Volvo, I immediately yell out,"look a Vulva, what a cute little vulva that is......".
0 likes
Bosom. For all the words we have for the anatomy of the female chest, I think I love this one the best. Don't use it much in my writing because it's a bit old-fashioned and not really the most sexual option, but I love it.

Her heaving bosom...

Look at that beautiful bosom ...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Bosom. For all the words we have for the anatomy of the female chest, I think I love this one the best. Don't use it much in my writing because it's a bit old-fashioned and not really the most sexual option, but I love it.

Her heaving bosom...

Look at that beautiful bosom ...

Where in the heck is her bosom......did the Lord forget to give her a bosom.....she is bosomy challenged.....

I see what you mean, we should go back and start using this word more....thanks for including it
Seeker
0 likes
Shenanigans
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
jactitation. Also futterwacken
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
jactitation. Also futterwacken

Alice would be so happy with you.......
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Gone : It's deeply profound and actually is a perfectly descriptive word of something went missing.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Lurker
0 likes
cunt...a friend told me recently that it was earthy and adult. that you wouldn't expect a man to call his cock a puppy, would you?

speaking of, puppy is a great word. it just sounds happy. PUPPY! YAY!