Login

Favorite Drink

last reply
112 replies
11.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
What do you drink to relax or out with friends? I enjoy a good Gin and Tonic...has to be top shelf gin like Bombay.
Or beer....not the good stuff....nothing better than a cold beer after a long day....
Well....let have at it
Active Ink Slinger
When I go clubbing with friends, I usually order Long Island Ice Tea. It makes my mind flows with music.

When I'm alone and want to relax, I pour myself a little locally distilled rye whisky. It's a little bit fruiter than Scotch, makes me feel warm and cozy.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Active Ink Slinger
Watermelon crawlers or mudslides, blended not layered
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
bloody mary. but i have to make it. the bartenders always screw it up
Lurker
non alcoholic... well water or southern tea
alcoholic... toss up i guess... tequila sunrise or beer
Lurker
When I go to a lounge, I usually order Jack and Coke or Coconut Cîroc mixed with Sprite.
Lurker
Vodka and Orange juice or anything with Vodka
Lurker
Quote by MexicanGoddess
Vodka and Orange juice or anything with Vodka

Vodka cranberry

AND beer is always a good choice!
Active Ink Slinger
I honestly dont have a favorite so it will depend on my mood. But if I am just out to relax and have to pick something it will probably be Vodka (usually Stoli or Belvedere) on rocks with lemons or Beer, usually Coors Light. I am not into mixes with drinks, if I have liquor it is usually straight.

If I am in a real partying mood, Tequila is always fun too!!

Once in a while wine.
Lurker
When I'm out, I'll be rocking the cocktails, any cocktail as long as it's in a pitcher. In the house to relax, a nice ale, wine or whisky but I can't decide on a favourite drink. I do have a favourite wine though, it's called Melbourne Lounge and is a Cabernet Merlot and it simply must be tried, savour it and it'll be good to you. An excellent choice for a quiet night in with friends and loved ones. Just realised that sounded like an advert, I'm not affiliated with Melbourne Lounge in any way.
This is my favourite but I like most beers.

Active Ink Slinger
For me. It depends. If i'm out with friends just watching a game or something. Then it's a beer. If it's a night out
then i'll drink vodka and soda water. Usually Ketel one or Stoli
Alpha Blonde
My fave drink totally depends on the situation.

Standard bar drink: vodka/soda with twist of lime
Fave overall drink: extra dirty vodka martini
Summer patio drink: Corona or Mojito
Favourite Splurge: quality rose champagne (pref. veuve or moet)

I usually stay away from super-sweet drinks, unless I'm poolside on a resort and even then I can only have a few before I'm feeling sugar/calorie overload.
Active Ink Slinger
Single Malt Scotch. 15 year old is very good. 18 year old is great. 30 year old was the best for me.
"Never Give Up".......Sir Winston Churchill
Removalist

I like wine. I prefer reds year round and I keep a supply of a local great Shiraz. If I need more than 2 bottles of any variety I usually pass the wine and head straight for a great tequilla. Macracame Gran Platino also stays in stock. Speaking of, I think I'll have a double now.
The Linebacker
Usually ice cold beer!!! I love beer to be in a long neck glass bottle. 33" farenheit.

I also like bourbon whiskey straight on the rocks. Sometimes mix it with Coca-Cola but usually straight. Other drinks I love are scotch on the rocks.

I love to drink hot coffee — strong & black!

And I love iced sweet tea!!!!

Lest I forget my favorite wine, cabernet savignon.

Active Ink Slinger
Ice cold beers when with friends and family - been getting into ciders lately
vodka fresh lime & soda when Im out
chivas regal on the rocks
and after many many years of not being able to stomach tequila- its become the new fav party drink - tequila slammers with coffee sprinkled orange slice ! its the bomb :P
Lurker
Non alcoholic - strong, sweet tea or Dr. Pepper
Alcoholic - jack daniels or a white russian
Lurker
Just to kick back and relax, sipping a rum jumbee on the rocks is great. If I'm out partying, a couple of blow jobs (the drink) and a 151 rum and cherry pepsi. A derailer is good when I want a fruit drink.
Lurker
MMonroe: thanks for the reminder, i love some sweet tea
Active Ink Slinger
Tea because I am just such an English stereotype ;P
Lurker
Gotta love a good cuppa
Empress of the Moon
I'm really fond of strawberry daiquiris. Usually when I go out I have some sort of rum drink or tequila or beer, depending on where I am and who I'm with. My boyfriend is a single malt freak and I've begun appreciating Scotch as well, but I never order it in a bar.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
Every Sunday Morning I have Italian coffee with a canolli.
Lurker
Guiness is my beer and water is greatest drink of all
Active Ink Slinger
Morgans spice and coke :P nom nom nom!
xX The Captain Xx
Active Ink Slinger
a nice cold beer if I'm watching a game of football....Sweet tea if at a picnic and water or coffee when at home...love it all
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
Well, overall, its a glorious beer, preferrably Miller Lite
whenever i go to california and relax on the beach you know its gotta be a pina colada
if i'm pissed off then i like everclear to make me happy again
bloody mary is by far my favorite mixed drink, homemade mix
Lurker
Right now... Orange juice.. Or water..