Login

Famous Story...

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey peeps. I have an 'almost' famous story that I wrote 6 months ago. It was the second story I wrote and I need another FORTY ONE views to get me that badge! It's a straight sex/office sex story and it's quite hot so I've been told.

If you're looking for a different story to read sometime, why not check it out? AND! because I'm feeling so generous today, I'm even going to give you permission to tell all your friends about it! No need to thank me. I'm not sorry for the shameful self-promotion because like I said, I want that badge!

"Ben Fucks Me hard." Click on that and it will take you straight there. Thanks for reading my post.

Lisa.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Great Story! Hope you get the badge!

Click The Pic
Lurker
0 likes
I know you're all waiting anxiously for an update on how many views needed for my story to become famous..... 659. See? Glad I could help Ben Fucks Me HARD

Thanks to everyone who has read it. smile
Lisa.
Lurker
0 likes
Looked at it and sent messages to others to peak at it. Good luck.
Lurker
0 likes
Hey thanks Liger! This WILL be the last time I post here, and we're almost there! Only need 248 more views to hit the 30 000 view mark and a Famous Story. Huge Thanks to all those who helped by reading my story smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am very excited for you Trinket you deserve it smile I do hope I am invited to the celebration party
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
0 likes
Looks like I put it to 29,991. Come on folks. She just needs 9 more (and it is a hot one, too, well worth your time).
Lurker
0 likes
YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who took a looky at my story, I appreciate it.
Lisa.xx

p.s. Thanks Seeker
Lurker
0 likes
Oh Yeah Gav, I hope you're polishing my badge. silly
Head Nurse
0 likes
Can I tag on here? my story Charge Nurse is at 26364. It's an RR so a few people seem to have liked it biggrin

And Trinket, I remember Ben Fucks Me Hard from when you posted it. It was a good story, well done.