ever do something in your life so stupid you regret it forever

last reply
48 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, but no, because i believe that everything happens for a reason. i think sometimes bad things happen to prevent something worse from occurring in the future. i have made what felt like huge mistakes in my life only to look back a few years later and realize that if i hadn't learnt my lesson then, i probably would have gotten myself into much deeper trouble later on. or that if a certain bad thing hadn't happened, something else good never would have. also realizing that you have made a mistake is an indication that you are growing as a person. it's the "if only i had known then what i know now," but that shouldn't apply just to when you were young, it should apply to your entire life because then you know that you are continuously learning and growing, that you are constantly working to better yourself as an individual. acknowledging that something happened and you wish it hadn't, accepting your mistakes by knowing that you are not that person any longer, praying for forgiveness and just promising to do the best you can from this moment on[-o<
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I'd rather regret what I did than what I didn't do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I chose my husband over the love of my life
15 years later, I still don't know why
Lurker
0 likes
There's a reason we all mentally tabulate our top ten most humiliating moments.
The scary thing is that the top ten of mine all have to do with my family or sex. Eeek.
XX
bB