Login

Early Christmas decorations

last reply
12 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Penguin
0 likes
I Just seen a house in Newsham Park with full Christmas decorations, lights, reindeer and so on. By Christmas the novelty will have worn off. Anyone else spotted any stupidly early Christmas trimmings?

Danny xxx

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's a house down the block from me that has them up all year. Every time I pass it, I want to pull over, get out of the car, knock on their door, and just scream "WHY?"
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cherrycola703
There's a house down the block from me that has them up all year. Every time I pass it, I want to pull over, get out of the car, knock on their door, and just scream "WHY?"

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cherrycola703

Maybe the owner's dead!! Choked on a Brussel sprout on Christmas day and no one has been around to the house since!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
We keep christmas lights up inside the house all year around, mostly cause they're pretty.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Maybe they just got excited.

It's pretty eccentric to have them up so early in the year. I have a good laugh, but it's not really something that makes my tits itch.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
My decorations go up Christmas Eve and come down on Twelfth Night!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
It is far too soon. There is a few holidays before Christmas. Relax folks, it isn't going anywhere.
English Rose
0 likes
I don't really like seeing Xmas decs up before the 1st December at the earliest, but to have them up on the outside of the house in mid October is way too early. We haven't even had Halloween and Bonfire Night yet!
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Target near me has Christmas decorations out with the Halloween stuff.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I put mine up mid December as my kids demand it smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are a couple in our neighborhood that are already decorated. But in their defense, it does make sense to at least lay the lights out now so you aren't doing it at -30 degrees! LOL!
Weaver of Words
0 likes
the stores used to not display any Christmas stuff until after Thanksgiving. Now it is up before Halloween. I try to et my outside decorations up sometime in November before it gets too cold, but I do not turn them on until the day after Thanksgiving. then I leave them on until Jan 6th, when I unplug them, and will take them down on the first day warm enough.