last reply
7 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Put 'em here.

Lakewood Colorado restaurant customer arrested after trying to use waitress's stolen ID - video interview with waitress included.

Brianna Priddy's wallet was stolen on Feb. 13 during a night out with friends.

On Feb. 25, a customer came to the Applebee's on the 10600 block of West Colfax in Lakewood where Priddy works as a server. At first, they looked like any other customers but Priddy soon learned who they really were.

"Four people come in, walk in, sit down. They start ordering drinks. This girl hands me my ID as a fake ID," Priddy said.

It had been a rough couple of weeks for Priddy.

"My wallet was stolen. It was a pain in the butt," Priddy said.

They took her cash, credit cards, and worst of all her driver's license. Someone was using her identity, writing hundreds of dollars in bad checks.

Now that someone, was sitting in Priddy's section.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I would have understood if she looked different to her ID but...

Classified
0 likes
I hope justice was served, followed by sweet revenge!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Just read the title and this instantly came to mind.

static is a little loud (just a warning!)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What makes this even more "stupid-er" is that the criminal lady was something like 26 years old. Old enough to buy alcohol, if she'd just shown her own license she wouldn't have been caught. Moron.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are there any smart criminals?
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by sugarbabe
Are there any smart criminals?

No, which is why they're criminals..
Lurker
0 likes
Some years ago I had a guy come into one of my video stores. I told him that I must see his Driver's Permit, which he did. As i was looking at the permit he stuck a gun in my face and held the store up. He left the store and boarded a local transit bus numbered "1246". I called the police and the police followed the bus. He got off the bus one block away from address on permit. DUH!!.