Drunk Quiz

last reply
34 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
The Naughty Drunk: When it comes to losing inhibitions, you take the keg. You’re a little devil when you drink, never afraid to raise a few eyebrows, show off your “assets” or get in on a little action. It’s probably a virtual guarantee that at the end of the night, you’ll have just as many phone numbers as drinks! If your only regret is the morning hangover, then by all means, bottoms up. Mixing pleasures does have its perks, but just make sure that everything’s in moderation. Otherwise, you may just end up having to explain to your parents or significant other why you’re the star of yet another Girls/Guys Gone Wild video.
Matriarch
0 likes
This link works http://www.queendom.com/jff_access/the_drunk_test.htm

The Happy Drunk: Let the good times roll! When you’re out drinking with your friends, you’re there to have a good time and nothing more. Isn’t that what drinking is all about? You’re a blast to be around when it’s time to celebrate; always the life of the party. Who wouldn’t want to drink with someone who’s always cheerful and up for a good time? In your case, alcohol is not a depressant because in the midst of total drunken bliss, you always manage to fill the night with a whole lot of fun and laughter.
Lurker
0 likes
It appears that I too am a happy drunk. With two exceptions, my path was fairly straight through the test.
Lurker
0 likes
Bumped for our new members.
0 likes
I'm another happy drunk. Depending on the night, sometimes I could double as a stuntwoman, but it's mostly about the laughs for me.

Let the good times roll! When you’re out drinking with your friends, you’re there to have a good time and nothing more. Isn’t that what drinking is all about? You’re a blast to be around when it’s time to celebrate; always the life of the party. Who wouldn’t want to drink with someone who’s always cheerful and up for a good time? In your case, alcohol is not a depressant because in the midst of total drunken bliss, you always manage to fill the night with a whole lot of fun and laughter.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Me too Lisa..... ....lol

The Happy Drunk: Let the good times roll! When you’re out drinking with your friends, you’re there to have a good time and nothing more. Isn’t that what drinking is all about? You’re a blast to be around when it’s time to celebrate; always the life of the party. Who wouldn’t want to drink with someone who’s always cheerful and up for a good time? In your case, alcohol is not a depressant because in the midst of total drunken bliss, you always manage to fill the night with a whole lot of fun and laughter.
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
Me too Lisa..... ....lol

Yay!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Naughty Drunk: When it comes to losing inhibitions, you take the keg. You’re a little devil when you drink, never afraid to raise a few eyebrows, show off your “assets” or get in on a little action. It’s probably a virtual guarantee that at the end of the night, you’ll have just as many phone numbers as drinks! If your only regret is the morning hangover, then by all means, bottoms up. Mixing pleasures does have its perks, but just make sure that everything’s in moderation. Otherwise, you may just end up having to explain to your parents or significant other why you’re the star of yet another Girls/Guys Gone Wild video.
Lurker
0 likes
Happy drunk!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Drunk
Lurker
0 likes
Nic, we need to market some official Lush Beer® for all the happy drunks.
Seeker
0 likes
Add another Happy to the list.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another Naughty Drunk here....
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Honestly, I think ALL men become naughty after a few drinks! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've seen some guys that just turn out to be MEAN drunks, I just don't happen to be one of them. However, Pix, I'll give you a hint - you don't have to get me drunk to get me naughty...
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Happy Drunk

...then it said something about the ability to walk the strip...close every bar...while going "Commando"...and not have a rash the next morning!

Is that a developed skill or all genetic?
Lurker
0 likes
It's great to find a gal who not only gets happy when drunk, but horny as well.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
what if your one of those that dont drink ill be the driver
save a horse ride a cowboy
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Nic, we need to market some official Lush Beer® for all the happy drunks.

My photoshop skills really do suck

Lush Legend
0 likes
Nice color red...heh heh.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
That looks good!

What'll ya have?

"I'll take a Lush."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm another Naughty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't need to take the test. I am a clutsy drunk, not that I am much different sober...
Lurker
0 likes
Balloonmeister
0 likes
The Naughty Drunk: but it is a toss-up with being a sleepy drunk. So, if I can stay awake long enough, I will try to get into your pants.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am the HAPPY DRUNK... but i knew that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Algol