Login

Drinks:

last reply
34 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
When i was in costa rica a few years back volunteering at a turtle centre in this tiny tiny town, I went to the local bar. This guy ordered me a drink which I had never heard of and he pulled out this enormous glass. He mixed together pretty much every liquor in the bar and it was sort of a brown color. Then he lit it on fire and you have to drink it while it is still on fire. It was potent though - it made me soooo sick. It was a massive amount of god knows what.

Sorry when I started to read your post it made me think of the TV show the SIMPSONS a FLAMING HOMER!
Quote by Blindfolded
That and a White Russian... The dudes gotta have his drink.

Quote by roccotool
I've heard about White Russians. Think I'll try that next.

I loooove it sooo much!!!

I know its a short drink but I could down it all in one go. The downside is that the cream in it makes me feel ill if I have too many
Quote by Blindfolded

That and a White Russian... The dudes gotta have his drink.

"CAREFUL, MAN! THERE'S A BEVERAGE HERE!"

-Dude
Quote by Lil_Birdie
Quote by Pixie
Quote by Lil_Birdie
Quote by Pixie
Im not a big drinker, so this is a tough one. I do love jager bombs though! LOL Segrams makes a yummy wine cooler called Jamican Me Happy. Hooked on those right now. Also really like Arbor Mist, in any flavor.

Hmmm...Well, Im off to the store to try an experiment.

What did I inspire you to do, Birdie? LOL

Jamican Me Happy=Must try that!! But I keep forgetting that I cant buy alcohol on Sunday. sad
But today is a new day...

Your gonna love em' Birdie!!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
beer would be sam adams
mixed drink would be crown and coke or root beer and very cold jager
whiskey would be early times