Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you ever notice different people you see in movies, and TV?

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
When you feel, 'Oh that's the guy from that one show.' You what I mean? I've been feeling that a lot lately.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
All the time. I think it's because actors, particularly those in supporting roles, need to work on more than one thing, otherwise, you know, they can't afford to live.

Nobody cares about the little guys, so we don't bother to learn their names, like the guy who played Ted in scrubs. He's brilliant though. It's not until they get a starring role, and they do well with it, they start to get full recognition. Paul Rudd is still very much Mike from Friends in hour house. The same with Marshall from How I Met Your Mother.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes of course.. but the most fun is when you see an old show and watch someone in a small bit part who eventually became a big star...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Warlock
Yes of course.. but the most fun is when you see an old show and watch someone in a small bit part who eventually became a big star...

I know. I have had that experience. Law and Order repeats are great for that.