Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do u have a sexuall Bucket List? Share 1 thought.

last reply
41 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
To make love to a woman who looked at me with love in her eyes, before, during, after, or any combination thereof.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seeing Niagara Falls frozen over, then going back to the motel and warming and over flowing with my girl
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

OMG if the avatar is you the Chesihire set must be MAD. Get yourself to Manchester or Livepool. If only you were gay. Aaaahh!

Lol, thank you for the comment - yes the avatar is me! Just haven't had much luck finding Liverpool, Manchester or local Lushies since being on here the last two years! That elusive BJ will happen sometime I hope :P
Tinker Bell
0 likes
Yes I certainly do.

Just one....would be to be with another woman. Definetly on my list!
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My #1 item is for my wife and I to spend a weekend on a hot tropical island with a totally hot couple and have a no holds barred bisexual weekend with every possible combination and every possible erotic experience. Always wondered what it would be like since I have no masculine hang-ups and I love sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am going to have to go with being taken by a man from behind while having sex with his wife
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be shot by a jealous husband at age 127 and to make it with all the female members of the Mormon Tabrenachlel choir lol
Lurker
0 likes
1. Him
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by BlondeBookworm
Having very little experience, the first and main thing that is on my 'bucket list' is to give a blow job. I'm not sure why, I guess I'm just curious about it

If I were single, I'd volunteer to be your first. In lieu of that, give it some time, dear one, give it some time. And when you do, take your time to enjoy it. He will sing your praises forever and a day, I promise.

As for me, I would love to be able to please my wife as many times once as I once used to. As I got older and went through PCa treatment, my abilities have fallen off, but not completely.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me too I want this Everyone should have one. Tells the Men what u like and want up front. I want 30/40 year old lovers that like older women and hot kinky sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sex on a trampoline
what's up sunshine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A MMF threesome