deployment

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I am deployed to the "stan" right now and let me just tell you that it can get pretty boring and lonely over here... and then I found Lush! I just want to say thank you to all the writers here for keeping my masturbatory fantasies going! and thank you for welcoming me to the community!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by dustydesert2
So I am deployed to the "stan" right now and let me just tell you that it can get pretty boring and lonely over here... and then I found Lush! I just want to say thank you to all the writers here for keeping my masturbatory fantasies going! and thank you for welcoming me to the community!

Don't say that! Some of us might have people we know out there, and we might not want them reading our stuff!

Welcome!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Welcome.

And it's truly warmed my heart that you've found this place to escape to.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by dustydesert2

Glad you found us on Lush. This is a great site. Best of Luck over there & stay safe.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Welcome to Lush! We're happy to have you here! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to Lush soldier. Be safe and smart and take the affection and high hopes of this community with you where ever you go. heart