0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah by drug overdose. One of things where you could have seen it coming. Sad
I am the Madman!
Lurker
0 likes
His life has been a train wreck since Lost Boys. His long time buddy tried throwing him a bone in the latest Lost Boys movie by reintroducing his character at the end of the movie. It was not a surprise, but I was still somewhat shocked to have seen the news when I got online this morning.
Lurker
0 likes
Am I a dick for a) thinking he was already dead, then b) thinking "oh no, I was thinking about Corey Feldman!", only to realize that c) Corey Feldman is still alive too?

Poor dude, looks like early stardom chewed him up and spit him out...happens to so many. Nobody who earns fame before becoming an adult comes out well-balanced, it seems.
Lurker
0 likes
waste of talent...he would could control or defeat the demons
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Am I a dick for a) thinking he was already dead, then b) thinking "oh no, I was thinking about Corey Feldman!", only to realize that c) Corey Feldman is still alive too?

Poor dude, looks like early stardom chewed him up and spit him out...happens to so many. Nobody who earns fame before becoming an adult comes out well-balanced, it seems.

Yeah I got a bit confused as well then. Such a shame.
Lurker
0 likes
That is a surprise. He had the looks and talent, and didn't take advantage of them. It's too bad.
Lurker
0 likes
Makes ya wonder why they don't go after the real terrorists drug smugglers damn shame
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
he died!!? omg i never knew
lexy <3