Christmas Day - what will you be doing?

last reply
82 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to volunteer at a homeless shelter to pass out gifts and serve dinner to them.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
Spending the day with family. Cooking a nice breakfast and then opening gifts and relaxing. Later cooking a large meal for dinner and watching movies afterwards.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Awesome Lady
0 likes
Christmas consists of several days wilth family dropping in the weekend before or weekend after. Christmas Eve is whole sibling, nephews, nieces, and mother day . Dinner with token gift exchange. Mostly feeling grateful to have a wonderful family that is close and supporting and love one another. Christmas day, spent with more family on husband's side and nice dinner at his cousin's house. We have lost family, but are forever bringing their spirit to the festivities by talking about them and remembering at this festive time. Bravo to all of you who are spending the holiday helping others..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BunnyLovesCarrots

awwwww. I hope it will be better than last year. Muaahh. ;*

You could join me if you want...I won't mind at all
Lurker
0 likes
Spending time with family
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by elizabethblack
Christmas consists of several days wilth family dropping in the weekend before or weekend after. Christmas Eve is whole sibling, nephews, nieces, and mother day . Dinner with token gift exchange. Mostly feeling grateful to have a wonderful family that is close and supporting and love one another. Christmas day, spent with more family on husband's side and nice dinner at his cousin's house. We have lost family, but are forever bringing their spirit to the festivities by talking about them and remembering at this festive time. Bravo to all of you who are spending the holiday helping others..

This is so like my family when they were all here. But the tradition goes on in their memory.
Family can be great at times like these.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
what family i have left (my parents have both passed on) is scattered. My wife's are fairly close, but with the exception of her sister, who passed last year, they don't particularly approve of us, especially me, and Kate isn't exactly on friendly terms with her step father and brother, so...

we'll spend christmas the way we usually do, which is spending having people over christmas eve, our little patchwork family by choice. there will be food, games, story telling, singing, and just lots of joy. christmas morning is ours - we have breakfast, open presents, and just bask in each other's company. later, we always take in a movie - i think it's going to be Osage County this year and i think it will be with our neighbors. just a nice quiet one, really, the way i've grown to like them. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Watching the dog tear the shit out of all the boxes and wrapping paper

the cats love all the boxes and wrapping paper as well. wrapping presents can be a real adventure. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This year, my husband & l will spend Christmas with his family. Very traditional. Exchange presents Christmas Eve, dinner on Christmas Day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Apart from Skyping with my family and my man, I'll be spending Christmas alone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suppose this year, I'll be sleeping in and relaxing, my son won't be here so it'll be a little different then usual...
Lurker
0 likes
First have a nice cup of hot coffee
Second eat a nice little breakfast
Third give thanks to what Christmas is all about
Fourth open presents and thank all
Fifth have Christmas dinner with family around 3 pm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing but working...Didn't have anything to do so I switched so someone else could be home with their family...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sleeping in and relaxing before I head back to a busy rest of the week...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I am waiting for the wife and two adult kids to wake up.
We then exchange gifts, will go to my mothers house with the extended family.
More gifts, children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.
We always have steak and eggs for a late brunch.
Dad used to always cook but he passed away two years ago. We all will miss him but
always remember happy times.

Then my family may do a movie or come back home to relax and play with or put together
the presents. ( I get new 24" digital TV for my "man cave" and she gets a tablet. YEY!!.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY AND GOD BLESS!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Resting and recuperating from all the madness of the shopping season! And getting ready to go back out into the fray tomorrow!

Merry Christmas to all My fellow Lushies wherever you are! smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
until my wife wakes up, modding stories, thank you very much.

Lurker
0 likes
Drink a red bull, pack, go to my family get together, drive 2 hrs down into south GA. Starts off nice and goes downhill from there. Could be a lot worse though.
Lurker
0 likes
Family day when they all wake up.
Lurker
0 likes
Going to my sisters for dinner then cumming home and relaxing.
0 likes
Spending time with my man's mom and grandma today hopefully.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
BBQ with family in my backyard...
0 likes
I just hung out, watched TV, and visited Lush.