Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

CALLING ALL LUSH MEMBERS - I need a hangover cure.

last reply
67 replies
8.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Story Verifier
0 likes
Yep! At 35 or so I learned that the ONLY cure for hangovers was to not get drunk in the first place.

It's worked for me for 36 years now and I have just as much fun, actually more, than when I did get drunk. I get high on my fantasies which play in my head like movies all the time and booze deadens that, puts a curtain up that's hard to see through. I live in a very rich world.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Just don't get drunk in the first place. I don't see the point in getting drunk. I either stop or slow down when I get that nice buz going. I enjoy remembering how I spent the previous night and being able to keep my wits about me. Moderation is key and few people enjoy being around a drunk person.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Irn Bru babe! Swear by it! And, if that fails, just get straight back on it... Party!!! x
Try before you buy x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Avoid hangovers.......stay drunk ?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Protein of any kind will help..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stay drunk... will avoid all hangovers!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Drink a pint of water before going to sleep and another when you wake up in the night. Alcohol dehydrates you. you need to re-hydrate.3qf7PS8SmaaglDx6
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lay on your back on the floor arms by you side and put you feet up over your head
what's up sunshine
colin123
0 likes
Hair of the dog, works every time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't imbibe - Will someone, anyone, please read and comment on "swim" in micro. It will only take you 2 minutes to read