Burger Cologne

last reply
12 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
"The WHOPPER® sandwich is America’s Favorite burger. FLAME™ by BK® captures the essence of that love and gives it to you. Behold the scent of seduction, with a hint of flame-broiled meat.

Set the mood for the flame to ignite at firemeetsdesire.com
NOTE: *This item is non-refundable*; SIZE: 5ML - .17oz"

Lurker
0 likes
I just bought the 'filet-o-fish' perfume...very hot, very feminine....
Lurker
0 likes
I'm sure it had the Special Sauce®, right?
Lurker
0 likes
Special Sauce comes as a result of the whopper cologne...
Matriarch
0 likes
Probably smells like teen spirit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably enough to gag you at 25 paces. I don't live too far from a burger king and when they have a grease fryer all you can smell is burning whoppers for miles.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
A friend of mine at work keeps wearing some perfume or cologne that smells like chocolate. OMG it is hard to think clearly when she wears that...told her to stop being a tease...LOL.

My current Dirty Talk Competition story:

His Voice

My latest micro:

Your Slutty Mouth

Help this story become famous:

The Office Whore - Part 1

Lurker
0 likes
Yuck. Can't imagine smelling like a burger.
I dated a guy in H.S. that worked at Wendy's and always got stuck on the frier. Gawd I couldn't stand the smell of it!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
A friend of mine at work keeps wearing some perfume or cologne that smells like chocolate. OMG it is hard to think clearly when she wears that...told her to stop being a tease...LOL.

I don't think I would be able to resist that type of perfume....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
They say just the smell of chocolate gets all your brainwaves in a frenzy, instantly. They don't know why, either.

I saw a news "woman on the street" interviewing people about this fragrance. One of 'em said it smelled like gasoline.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Smell like a Burger? Does this come with a side of fries and is it my way? The VERY last thing i want to smell like is hamburger! How utterly bizarre! I imagine a woman could attract some real dogs wearing this lol!
Matriarch
0 likes
Nice pun Jinian, and welcome to the forums